not what I expected from "pure & basic" product

Posted by 5715138712945341047 on Mar 30, 2016

I have tried other "pure & basic" products (anti dandruff shampoo, body lotion), and they have been very good and high quality products. This shampoo is a bit disappointing, and I won't buy it again. its smell is good, but I don't like the hair after washing with this shampoo and don't like the way it is foaming. It doesn't leave the hair smooth and bright.

Helps with Oily Hair

Posted by Reviewer1511243 on Sep 26, 2015

Oily hair runs in my family, and this is the only shampoo that has ever helped to cut the grease. I have tried countless other shampoos, some expensive and others moderately priced, and this shampoo has them all beat. I use this daily, and it is a Godsend. I find that it works best when I apply, rinse, and repeat. I cannot find this shampoo locally, so I am grateful that iHerb carries it. The pleasant citrus scent is a an added bonus.

Very nice

Posted by 5736209140221598864 on Mar 17, 2015

I bought this because I'm still attempting to find a substitute for the long-ago discontinued Aussie Citrifier shampoo, and picked this because it contains some similar ingredients. It smells lovely, very light and summery with definite citrus tones, and my hair seems to like it. My hair is very fine, so it tends toward flat at the top and flyaway at the ends, and I would swear this makes my hair feel fuller, and I can even go a day without washing and it still feels clean. I used it without conditioner, just to see, and my hair was still shiny and tangle free. Pretty happy with this, if you need a chelating shampoo, (I swim a lot) then it's a fine choice. Oh, and it only takes a pea-sized amount to do the job, so it should last a long while. FYI, my hair is pretty healthy, not colored or permed, and I don't generally heat-style it, just wash and wear, so, YMMV.

review

Posted by Luxury0 on Feb 07, 2015

cleans very will, as It's clarifying shampoo I must use It once per two weeks, because my hair is bleached and this shampoo cleans the hair from excess,when used It twice within 10 days my hair was very dry, I couldn't enter my fingers between my hair. So It must be used twice or three times per month. This may Differs from hair type to another.

~ 5 STARS!

Posted by Shelti on Nov 04, 2014

♥ I truly LOVE absolutely everything about this clarifying shampoo! ⋙ I have long, baby-fine, entirely natural hair and this gentle, oil-free shampoo leaves it very soft, and with a nice *fresh + clean* scent. ⋙ It has a clear, rather thick consistency and only a fairly small amount is needed to create a rich lather. ⋙ And because it so thoroughly rinses out, no residue is left on my scalp, or on the teeth of my comb. ⋙ If you remember *LemonUp* shampoo (back in the 70s ~ in a bright yellow container, with a lemon-shaped bottle cap) this citrus shampoo really is just as nice!

Great Product!

Posted by 5481487421323862519 on Sep 03, 2013

I bought this shampoo because I'm currently living in South Korea, and the hard water was doing a number on my hair (nasty residue that seemed almost impossible to get rid of). This shampoo did the trick! The hard water hasn't been a problem since I started using this, and it leaves my hair very smooth and shiny too. I'll definitely continue to order it.

Pure & Basic, Natural Clarifying Shampoo

Posted by 4849742229843397863 on Jun 24, 2013

Deja el cabello limpio, tiene un aroma suave, nada fuerte pero agradable, dejando el cabello poroso para que la mascarilla o acondicionador haga su efecto. Me ha dejado un pelo muy suave y limpio. Esta genial!

Great

Posted by NaturalMystics on Sep 10, 2012

I have dread locs and used this to wash my hair and my locs have never been this incredibley clean and with shine. Wish Iherb carried the conditioner recommended with this shampoo.

Good!

Posted by marjaana on Aug 14, 2012

Lathers well, cleanses well, smells fresh and nice. It's a shame that the bottle looks so boring and average...

Terrible Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1722982 on Jul 14, 2012

this shampoo dried my hair immediately I would not recommend

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »