New To iHerb?

Pure & Basic, Natural Moisturizing Shampoo, Cherry Almond, 12 fl oz (350 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Pure & Basic, Natural Moisturizing Shampoo, Cherry Almond

Posted by AndyJoBear on Jan 04, 2010

When I first got this stuff I was not really happy with it at all but I was going to use the whole bottle before I ordered anything new. First, I noticed that the rosacea on my face was so much better! Because I soap my face with the extra lather on my hands. Second, I noticed the break outs on my shoulders and down my back disappeared. Third, I noticed that if I did not use conditioner (I have extremely greasy hair) that my hair would not be greasy for two to three days which is absolutely amazing! And Last, I started using it for my body soap and it really has helped my dry skin itchiness. So today, I'm order it again - two bottles.

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2205435 on Mar 03, 2010

I have EXTREMELY thick, long hair and this shampoo does a good job if I use it along with a clarifying shampoo. Since it is a mositurizing shampoo it seems to build up quite quickly at my roots. It does on the other hand tame down all frizz and makes it super soft and shiny when I blowdry it. it doesn't make your scalp itch either and has a wonderful smell. I just wish the smell lasted after you wash your hair.

Love the Sweet Smell of Cherry Almond

Posted by Reviewer1742559 on Apr 11, 2011

Love how it smells so sweet of cherry almond during shampooing. In fact, the sweet smell still lingers in my hair after washing and drying. It's also a good moisturising shampoo as promised. Surprisingly, I think it has helped to add some volume to my hair too!

The best smell EVER!

Posted by KaliMa on Aug 19, 2009

I can not believe how good this shampoo smells, and everyone I`ve had smell it says the same thing. I am giving this shampoo five stars, even though it`s not the best shampoo for my hair type (oily). My sister had dry hair and it left her hair smooth and manageble. She loved it! I do use this shampoo, just because the smell is so fantastic, but I use it in my 2nd round of shampooing, so that I can use a shampoo for oily hair the first round. Works fine :) My only complaint is that the smell doesn`t last very long. I wish my hair would smell like cherry almond all day, but I`m afraid it doesn`t... My wish and plea for Pure & Basic is that I hope they will make a whole line with this smell. If there ever pops up a cherry almond lotion I will by it for myself and spread the word to everyone I know! I`m sure it would be BIG hit!

Best smelling shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Nov 20, 2011

Not really that moisturising for me but the scent is so delicious. I would buy again just to smell the delicious cherries in a bottle. It lathers a lot so it is easy to use less.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »