Pure & Basic, Natural Moisturizing Shampoo, Cherry Almond

Posted by AndyJoBear on Jan 04, 2010

When I first got this stuff I was not really happy with it at all but I was going to use the whole bottle before I ordered anything new. First, I noticed that the rosacea on my face was so much better! Because I soap my face with the extra lather on my hands. Second, I noticed the break outs on my shoulders and down my back disappeared. Third, I noticed that if I did not use conditioner (I have extremely greasy hair) that my hair would not be greasy for two to three days which is absolutely amazing! And Last, I started using it for my body soap and it really has helped my dry skin itchiness. So today, I'm order it again - two bottles.

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2205435 on Mar 03, 2010

I have EXTREMELY thick, long hair and this shampoo does a good job if I use it along with a clarifying shampoo. Since it is a mositurizing shampoo it seems to build up quite quickly at my roots. It does on the other hand tame down all frizz and makes it super soft and shiny when I blowdry it. it doesn't make your scalp itch either and has a wonderful smell. I just wish the smell lasted after you wash your hair.

Love the Sweet Smell of Cherry Almond

Posted by Reviewer1742559 on Apr 11, 2011

Love how it smells so sweet of cherry almond during shampooing. In fact, the sweet smell still lingers in my hair after washing and drying. It's also a good moisturising shampoo as promised. Surprisingly, I think it has helped to add some volume to my hair too!

The best smell EVER!

Posted by KaliMama on Aug 19, 2009

I can not believe how good this shampoo smells, and everyone I`ve had smell it says the same thing. I am giving this shampoo five stars, even though it`s not the best shampoo for my hair type (oily). My sister had dry hair and it left her hair smooth and manageble. She loved it! I do use this shampoo, just because the smell is so fantastic, but I use it in my 2nd round of shampooing, so that I can use a shampoo for oily hair the first round. Works fine :) My only complaint is that the smell doesn`t last very long. I wish my hair would smell like cherry almond all day, but I`m afraid it doesn`t... My wish and plea for Pure & Basic is that I hope they will make a whole line with this smell. If there ever pops up a cherry almond lotion I will by it for myself and spread the word to everyone I know! I`m sure it would be BIG hit!

Best smelling shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Nov 20, 2011

Not really that moisturising for me but the scent is so delicious. I would buy again just to smell the delicious cherries in a bottle. It lathers a lot so it is easy to use less.

Good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012

Good foaming washes and hair, are best used in conjunction with air conditioning! He has a strong aroma!

Great

Posted by 5594718783864641500 on Jun 27, 2012

I well order again from them

Great Scent

Posted by 5062574858795111217 on Sep 05, 2013

I would buy this product again. I like how my hair feels after shampooing and the scent of cherry almond is delicious!

Good moisture.

Posted by 5548166902565208896 on Oct 14, 2013

Can not really smell the almond, but the strong cherry smell is great. Very nourishing, and good for color treated hair.

Smells amazing, works even better!

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Nov 11, 2013

I bought this shampoo just for the smell, but it's one of the best shampoos I've ever used. I have dry-ish ends, but I notice that my roots are usually a bit oily one day after washing. Not with this stuff - my hair seems to stay cleaner for longer. But it also moisturizes really well and makes my hair soft and shiny (I used it with the cherry almond conditioner). The fragrance...oh my! It smells soooo good, my mom came over and commented on how nice my hair smelled and wanted to know where to get this shampoo. Unlike some reviewers I find that the smell does linger after drying, a lovely sweet smell. I like to use the shampoo and conditioner with Dr. Bronner's Almond soap as body wash - makes the bathroom and me smell good :) (Also, Pure & Basic does make a body lotion in this fragrance - I found it on Vitacost. Haven't bought it yet, but I already know it smells great, and if their lotion works as well as their shampoo it's bound to be a new favourite!)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »