Un parfum du tonnerre!

Posted by 5181519423205488719 on May 26, 2015

Le parfum de ce shampoing est addictif, les fans de Dr Pepper seront comblées. Il lave bien sans dessécher la fibre.

Basic

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Jan 07, 2015

Nice basic shampoo with strong feminine scent.

Smells wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2532367 on Apr 22, 2014

The scent of this shampoo is absolutely lovely! It reminds Dr. Pepper the soda and I wish it would stay in hair longer but unfortunately it won't. This is really moisturizing shampoo and easily leaves hair sticky if it's not rinsed really well or used just a small amount.

Smells amazing, works even better!

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Nov 11, 2013

I bought this shampoo just for the smell, but it's one of the best shampoos I've ever used. I have dry-ish ends, but I notice that my roots are usually a bit oily one day after washing. Not with this stuff - my hair seems to stay cleaner for longer. But it also moisturizes really well and makes my hair soft and shiny (I used it with the cherry almond conditioner). The fragrance...oh my! It smells soooo good, my mom came over and commented on how nice my hair smelled and wanted to know where to get this shampoo. Unlike some reviewers I find that the smell does linger after drying, a lovely sweet smell. I like to use the shampoo and conditioner with Dr. Bronner's Almond soap as body wash - makes the bathroom and me smell good :) (Also, Pure & Basic does make a body lotion in this fragrance - I found it on Vitacost. Haven't bought it yet, but I already know it smells great, and if their lotion works as well as their shampoo it's bound to be a new favourite!)

Good moisture.

Posted by 5548166902565208896 on Oct 14, 2013

Can not really smell the almond, but the strong cherry smell is great. Very nourishing, and good for color treated hair.

Amazing smell...but

Posted by 5055122310523870841 on Sep 18, 2013

not as good as other shampoos...it doesn't moisturize my hair like other products. The smell is just "wouahou", but I prefer other shampoos.

Great Scent

Posted by 5062574858795111217 on Sep 05, 2013

I would buy this product again. I like how my hair feels after shampooing and the scent of cherry almond is delicious!

not for me

Posted by 5086023777523329823 on Oct 24, 2012

simply not good for my hair but can't say that it wouldn't be good for anybody else.

Sent bon mais..

Posted by 5558001383426102896 on Oct 01, 2012

composition pas top, j'aurais du vérifier avant d'acheter

Good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012

Good foaming washes and hair, are best used in conjunction with air conditioning! He has a strong aroma!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »