Great as usual.

Posted by Reviewer3166958 on Aug 26, 2008

I love Vitamin E oil. i use it on scars, breakouts and an all over oil for my face. It leaves my skin so soft and silky especially when used over night. Great value from iherb!!

Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer1935321 on Jan 01, 2009

Great product. I love the fact that it doesn't have color, so it doesn't stain unlike other products on the market. My skin improved a lot, I get asked all the time what I use as a skincare line. It's just Vitamin E Oil mixed with simple moiturizer. Love it!!

thick

Posted by Reviewer1397475 on Oct 06, 2011

It`s ok, but very thick. Best for massage

Very Nice

Posted by 5068498325224671782 on Jul 14, 2014

It is great product to use after shaving or on very dry skin. I sometimes use it on my armpits after shaving them or on my face as a serum in combination with my moisturizing cream.

high quality

Posted by 5572978755067482297 on Nov 18, 2014

i add it on cremes and lotions or use it by itself,,i am really satisfied,,all the benefits of vitamin e in a bottle

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2632169 on Dec 16, 2015

Heals scars and red skin over night! Does not cause me to break out, and I have a highly sensitive skin. It breaks out from nothing, but not with this. I also use this as eye cream. Alone, it won't satisfy you if you have very dry skin, but under a face cream, it is the best. Inexpensive too!

Good product...