Pure Essence, Candex, Yeast Management System, 40 Veggie Caps

Me Again

Posted by Reviewer1310871 on Jan 02, 2007

I posted the review above and I just wanted to leave an update...I took Candex for 6 months and I don't have to take it anymore.Yay! I have been off for about 2 or more months and I haven't had any infections or flar-ups since. And Dr's say that candidiasis and vaginitis are incurables, Hah !!!

In order to thrive, yeast must be fed!

Posted by Reviewer2649896 From California on Nov 01, 2009

I was a hardcore sugar addict, and when I got the craving, it was fun-sized candy, bread with honey, 2:00 a.m.-- didn't matter. My diet was mostly poor-quality starches. I got the small bottle to try Candex out and let me tell you, THIS STUFF WORKS. I took ONE CAP to start on an empty stomach at night and my guts were rumbling all night (not painful, just noisy). When I got up the next a.m., my stomach was flatter and I had a dizzy headache. (I removed one star from my review because I did get die off symptoms for 2-3 days and it SUCKED!) I omitted dairy and overt sugar foods for the next three days and took Candex as the bottle stated. My sugar cravings DISAPPEARED in two days. No exaggeration. No candy in the house. Nothing. Sweetened my coffee with coconut milk and xylitol, but that was pretty much it for me. It's been three weeks and still no cravings. I had a small square of chocolate last night and didn't freak. Just had it after dinner and kept moving. Oh, and I lost 5 pounds just from getting rid of the sugar (no exercise, meal changes, etc.). I'm going to reorder just to have it around for any 'sugar flareups.' Try the small bottle first, and good luck.

Pure Essence, Candex, Yeast Management Finally a Product that Works!

Posted by Reviewer1613721 From Ohio on Aug 28, 2010

I have a medicine cabinet full of products and this is the first product that actually does what it is supposed to do. And the best part is, you do not suffer from die off and feel horrible after taking this product. I only took one a day for three days and I felt cured. It's a miracle! Now I just take one every couple of days for maintenance. Worth every penny. I will continue to take this product.

I Just Love This

Posted by Reviewer1867644 From Canada on Oct 13, 2007

This is just fantastic. No die off syndrome. But I rotate the yeast fighters that I take. Of the other yeast fighters, this is the best because as my yeasts are being killed and I can still have peak energy to do and finish my work!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1574418 From California on Aug 15, 2008

Helps control yeast, without side effects.