Helps keep candida under control

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Apr 11, 2016

This does help keep my candida overgrowth under control, but it's way too expensive, so I don't buy it often and rely on other suppliments.

Good for maintenance

Posted by 5554574629684768058 on Jul 20, 2015

I have been taking these pills and I can say, I felt better. However, it did not complete cleared me out as I still experienced mild attack before my period. Let's see next month.

A wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2679088 on Apr 01, 2015

I have taken Candex for several years and it does what it says. Not only does it clear my digestive tract, and flatten my stomach, it clears sinus congestion (that is caused from the candida fungi). For me at least, this gets 10 stars.

the best

Posted by 4918872833188285379 on Jul 03, 2014

Nuff said :)

Not sure about results

Posted by 4942441131057668078 on Apr 19, 2014

Updating/changing my review. I took this along with saccromyces boulardi and it was very good, together. Now i ran out of candex, and my symptoms are slowly coming back. Candex contains digestive enzymes, so who knows, maybe its not just good for candida, maybe I have digestive problems as well? While i was taking it i was completely cured of brain fog and bloating and abdominal discomfort, even when i only took it at night. I felt more awake and more "there" in the present. And i had no headaches which i usually get at the time of the month. I usually have frequent headaches, but had non (except once from a hangover) while taking this product. I plan on buying more and taking 1 a day as maintnance, because it really made me feel good, and I was a mess, with very bad diggestive issues/bloating/discomfort. It is great because you can still eat carbs, and low-carb diet is not an option for everyone, especially athelethes/ people that eat out a lot. This gave me no symptoms, and now that i am without it, i can tell that it did wonders. I can feel brain fog coming back slowly, and digestion is getting worse.

No Stars Really

Posted by Reviewer1752879 on Aug 12, 2013

Would not rate this with any star. It made me sicker than I've ever been. Had a terrible reaction to all that cellulose. Not sure how anyone could stand it.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1999369 on Mar 31, 2013

Having read great things of this product, I used it for over a month and was disappointed to find it did nothing for me besides lighten my wallet. The theory sounds great - enzymes dissolve yeast cell walls - but since purchase I've seen reviews questioning whether cellulase/hemicellulase really can dissolve fungal cell walls (although to be fair, there seem to be conflicting reports on what candida cell walls are actually made of). I'd be interested to see the company address these claims. I have a non-albicans species intestinal candida overgrowth (confirmed by testing) so it's possible that Candex is less effective for non-albicans species, however if this is the case the company make no mention of it that I've seen. Judging by reviews this product does give relief to some but especially given its *very* high price I feel it's only fair that those who have no success with it make their opinions heard too.

Hmm.. great against yeast, candida

Posted by 5103166398116292939 on Jul 12, 2012

I successfully removed candida with this stuff. It really works!

No effect

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012

I didn't feel any difference.

Certainly helped

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Jun 14, 2012

This certainly helped with my son's yeast issues