10% Off Orders Over $40!

Pure Essence, Longevity, Anti-Aging Multiple, Women's Formula, 120 Tablets

Ok, but will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Dec 28, 2011

Bought this because of the wide range of ingredients. Still feel it's a good product but a bit expensive, it only lasts for one month and also for tablets a day is too much for me. However I think it's good, but I will switch to Now Eve.

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1377053 on Sep 22, 2013

good multiple, but i'm not sure its good f/me. it has some psycho-active ingredients that might not combine well with antidepressants & other psycho active medications. Plus, I already drink green tea, so I wish this product did not contain EGCG (or whatever it is in tea). I'm not sure I will buy this one again for these reasons.

content

Posted by Reviewer2901154 on Jan 18, 2012

My girlfriend says the longevity formula is working well for her and she is feeling more energetic

Best multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2663219 on Feb 26, 2012

I've been taking this for a year and continue to have nutritionists tell me it's the best on the market in quality and blend.

Best Multi-vitamin for Women

Posted by positive-health on Dec 23, 2012

I've used several women's multi-vitamin formulas. This is the only one that doesn't make me sick after taking it, even if I forgotten to eat right before taking it. I spread out my doses throughout the day.