Good for my wife who just give birth

Posted by normantan on Mar 26, 2013

Ever since my wife just give birth to our third child 6 months ago, I was looking for a postnatal multivitamin to keep maintain her energy level and health since she have to breastfed the baby after finishing work at night. it's extremely stressful and tired for her to work a whole day and then breastfeed the baby typical of Singapore city lifestyles. After doing research on this company by going through their site: http://www.pureessencelabs.com/ingredient_testing.html, I ordered the first bottle of Mother & Child PostNatal Formula for her. After finishing 70% of the tablets, we can truly see that her energy level, mood, concentration and health improved tremendously. our little baby is also happy as her mother is happy. I am re-ordering the 2nd bottle for her. She is taking it with the Nordic Prenatal Omega 3 oil for maximum effect.

I THINK THEY WORKED

Posted by sonlyk on Dec 11, 2012

I used this tablets to help me after my child's birth. I think they worked because I started feeling better. The only disadvantage is that the tablet is too big and they smell weird. Sometimes I think that I swallow dog food. I would prefer them with a better smell.

So far so good

Posted by MrsTurnip on Apr 14, 2013

I like this product as you can take with or without food. So far, at two months post-partum, this has really helped boost energy and sense of wellness.

great

Posted by 5504301550670504762 on Oct 08, 2012

doesn't smell nice but as long as it does the job

Excellent

Posted by 4959446466466761963 on Jul 13, 2013

This whole food vitamin is great, it provides alot of energy.

have bought for 3 times.