Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This product has helped like no other product has. I thought I was going insane before I took this product. Excellent value as it also serves as a potent multi vitamin and mineral tablet along with addressing menopause symptoms with a great combination of herbs and other proven remedies for menopause. This product helped me a lot during a hard stage in menopause. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals (a common problem at the heart of menopause issues) and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

ProFema

Posted by Reviewer2152079 on Sep 12, 2014

This stuff works! It's four tablets a day and I have found that it works better if spread out over the day vs. all at one time or even two at a time. It took a little getting used to having to take one pill four times a day but once I got into a routine, it was easy. It's worth it. Really helps relieve hot flashes!

my sain vitiamins

Posted by Reviewer1572558 on May 12, 2014

Abousuluty a must have to maintain my sanity..controls sweats to nothing.makes me feel normal!

ProFema

Posted by Reviewer2200045 on Nov 19, 2013

I have searched far and wide for something to help me with my hotflashes and night sweats for three years! I finally found it! This has stopped them and I am amazed! Finally some relief and I can feel normal!

The best I've tried so far

Posted by health-enthusiast on Oct 22, 2013

I tried most products for menopause, including black cohosh, red clover, and maca variations, but this is the only one that effectively helped to address both hot flashes and heart palpitations.