Great product

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This product helped me a lot during a hard stage in menopause. In the end I resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals (a common problem at the heart of menopause issues) and took the herb Schizandra - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Lessened Hot Flashes

Posted by 5468233669130398564 on Nov 19, 2014

I started taking Transitions 2 weeks ago. While my hot flashes have not completely gone, they have considerably lessened. I am taking 2 a day, sometimes I do take 3. I hope this works.

Works for me!

Posted by ManxKat on Dec 13, 2013

Works for me!

缓解了妈妈的更年期症状

Posted by 4933101269432596196 on Jul 07, 2013

这个药丸配合全面维生素,钙片,鱼油,缓解了妈妈更年期带来的潮热,出汗,急躁,烦躁等症状,她看起来更开心,希望妈妈身体健康

Lifesaver!

Posted by 5104235295274123051 on Oct 29, 2012

I had called my Doctor to ask her advice now that the hot flashes have begun! She gave me a couple of recommendations and after reading about them, I chose Transitions. I have been taking two capsules a day for a couple of weeks and things are soooooo much better. I would fully recommend this to anyone dealing with the lovely world of menopause.

Balances Hormones

Posted by Reviewer1989096 on Feb 04, 2012

I use this product to keep my hormones in balance. I had too much estrogen in my system and the consequences included nausea and vomiting. Taking this product twice daily keeps everything in balance and the problems disppeared completely.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2005757 on Sep 19, 2011

My first order, I will order again

HUGE HELP WITH HOTFLASHES

Posted by Reviewer3313418 on Jul 18, 2011

I have been suffering with hot flashes for 11 years. Everytime summer rolls around I brace myself. This has been the first thing that has really helped and it didn't take long to kick in. I highly recommend this product. I've gotten several products from IHerb, love the company. Everything comes in a timely fashion, well packaged and can't beat the prices.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1107245 on May 28, 2011

I tried Transitions because of hot flashes and sleeplessness. 2 bottles later, the problem is the same. Didn't work for me.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1213340 on May 11, 2011

About 10 years ago I started getting moody and depressed. A friend introduced me to the concept of perimenopause (I was 43 at the time) and explained to me that these symptoms could be alleviated with various herbal supplements. After trying a few different products I settled on Transitions and have been using them -- to the great relief of my family, friends and co-workers -- ever since then. This is a WONDERFUL product and I will not start my day without it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »