Pure Essence, Transitions, Herbs for Menopause, 60 Veggie Caps

Finally!!

Posted by Reviewer1845924 on Dec 18, 2007

I have tried herbal remedy for hot-flashes off and on for years and never had any relief until Transitions. I can finally wear sweaters and sweatshirts that are pullovers because I am not constantly having to take a layer off because of a hot flash. I know it works because I let myself run out and was I sorry. This is the best.

This has worked the best!

Posted by Reviewer2642277 on Jul 15, 2008

For all those women suffering moodiness, emotional roller-coasters and HOT FLASHES associated with menopause, this is a great product. It doesn't work instantly (like most naturals) but within two weeks I felt great. I've had to adjust the dose a couple times due to fluctuations (like 2 one day and 1 every other day, etc) but it helps better than estroven, etc. I tell all menopausal women about this and i-herb!

Transitions

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on May 01, 2009

I started using this product about six months ago due to major PMS symptoms, it has worked wonders I am less moody, my hormones seem to be more stable, I love this product!

I'm back to normal

Posted by Reviewer2585063 on Jul 06, 2010

I am one of those who transitions into menopause a bit early in life. I have struggled to find an herbal remedy to all the fun things that come along with it: painful menstrations that last twice as long, painful breasts, mood swings from a horror movie, hot flashes from Death Valley, acne from highschool. Oh what fun! I had found a liquid tincture that worked for most of my issues, but the lady who made them wanted a ton of money. So, I went on the hunt for an alternative. This product had good reviews, herbs I already had experience with, and a good broad base of herbs for all of my symptoms. The mood swings are gone. The hot flashes are gone most of the time: during my cycle they break through. My cycles are shorter and I do not experience harsh pain so much. My acne is less severe. Overall, this product has done at least as well as the tincture I was taking and it doesn't taste so horrible I gag. I highly recommend it.

best product

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Dec 13, 2010

I LOVE this product. I suffer from adrenal fatigue and hypothyroid. For years I had difficulty sleeping waking up during the night super thirsty. Extremely thirsty! Over and over .... from Chinese medicine it says to be hormonal imbalance, which I know I have and many of the herbal ingredients used in Chinese medicine are in this bottle. I'm so glad I gave it a try. I can finally have a full night sleep!