Finally!!

Posted by Reviewer1845924 on Dec 18, 2007

I have tried herbal remedy for hot-flashes off and on for years and never had any relief until Transitions. I can finally wear sweaters and sweatshirts that are pullovers because I am not constantly having to take a layer off because of a hot flash. I know it works because I let myself run out and was I sorry. This is the best.

This has worked the best!

Posted by Reviewer2642277 on Jul 15, 2008

For all those women suffering moodiness, emotional roller-coasters and HOT FLASHES associated with menopause, this is a great product. It doesn't work instantly (like most naturals) but within two weeks I felt great. I've had to adjust the dose a couple times due to fluctuations (like 2 one day and 1 every other day, etc) but it helps better than estroven, etc. I tell all menopausal women about this and i-herb!

Transitions

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on May 01, 2009

I started using this product about six months ago due to major PMS symptoms, it has worked wonders I am less moody, my hormones seem to be more stable, I love this product!

best product

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Dec 13, 2010

I LOVE this product. I suffer from adrenal fatigue and hypothyroid. For years I had difficulty sleeping waking up during the night super thirsty. Extremely thirsty! Over and over .... from Chinese medicine it says to be hormonal imbalance, which I know I have and many of the herbal ingredients used in Chinese medicine are in this bottle. I'm so glad I gave it a try. I can finally have a full night sleep!

I'm back to normal

Posted by Reviewer2585063 on Jul 06, 2010

I am one of those who transitions into menopause a bit early in life. I have struggled to find an herbal remedy to all the fun things that come along with it: painful menstrations that last twice as long, painful breasts, mood swings from a horror movie, hot flashes from Death Valley, acne from highschool. Oh what fun! I had found a liquid tincture that worked for most of my issues, but the lady who made them wanted a ton of money. So, I went on the hunt for an alternative. This product had good reviews, herbs I already had experience with, and a good broad base of herbs for all of my symptoms. The mood swings are gone. The hot flashes are gone most of the time: during my cycle they break through. My cycles are shorter and I do not experience harsh pain so much. My acne is less severe. Overall, this product has done at least as well as the tincture I was taking and it doesn't taste so horrible I gag. I highly recommend it.

Grandma from Georgia

Posted by Reviewer1453016 on Jun 17, 2008

I have used this product for probably close to 2 years. I have been blessed to not have a lot of symptoms such as hot flashes and I believe this product has helped. I have had no unpleasant side effects either

Louise

Posted by Reviewer2617073 on Oct 22, 2008

At 55 I just seem to feel better when I take this product

trasitions

Posted by Reviewer2523468 on Jan 26, 2008

Keeps me nice and steady as I go through the menopause years

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1213340 on May 11, 2011

About 10 years ago I started getting moody and depressed. A friend introduced me to the concept of perimenopause (I was 43 at the time) and explained to me that these symptoms could be alleviated with various herbal supplements. After trying a few different products I settled on Transitions and have been using them -- to the great relief of my family, friends and co-workers -- ever since then. This is a WONDERFUL product and I will not start my day without it.

Reduced hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Aug 04, 2009

I have used this Pure Essence Transitions for a period of time now. Have also used Estrotone by New Balance. I find that Traisitions gives me less hot flashes and more energy, but have found that I put on belly fat when taking it, also dry eye symptoms worsen (I am a 48 yr old contact lens wearer). With Estrotone I have increase in hot flashes, but noticible reduction in belly fat and no problems with dry eye. If only I could find a product that "does it all"!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »