very good!

Posted by JuliaTi on Jan 04, 2014

Non-greasy, well moisturizing lotion. Helps to prevent dryness even after 12 hours after use. Nice smell.

Strong smell

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Dec 26, 2013

Claims there's natural fragrance but smells like chemicals to me and for the price which is cheap for a big bottle I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't real natural fragrance. I say if the price is too good to be true for something so natural must be something wrong with it.

We liked it

Posted by lonelywe on Nov 03, 2013

Moisturizes great, smells lovely but for me the smell was too sweet and finally it starts to bother. But in general this lotion is one of the best we have tried.

Not enough for my dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3319467 on Jun 27, 2012

This lotion may work well for someone who has a normal to oily skin. Feeling of use is very light. I have used this lotion in the past winter, and it is not enough to moisturize my dry skin.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer3165449 on Dec 16, 2011

This is a pretty good lotion. It has a nice clean scent that seems to go away after a few seconds of using it and it moisturizes pretty well on dry skin. I am still looking for a lotion that does well on wet skin after a shower, but this is better than Nature's Gate, in my opinion. Would be better if it had a pump dispenser.