RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽623.35

₽830.91

Экономия: ₽207.56 (скидка 25%)

Оценки Покупателей

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Not enough for my dry skin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3319467 Jun 27, 2012

This lotion may work well for someone who has a normal to oily skin. Feeling of use is very light. I have used this lotion in the past winter, and it is not enough to moisturize my dry skin.

We liked it

Отзыв оставлен lonelywe Nov 03, 2013

Moisturizes great, smells lovely but for me the smell was too sweet and finally it starts to bother. But in general this lotion is one of the best we have tried.

very good!

Отзыв оставлен JuliaTi Jan 04, 2014

Non-greasy, well moisturizing lotion. Helps to prevent dryness even after 12 hours after use. Nice smell.

Pretty good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3165449 Dec 16, 2011

This is a pretty good lotion. It has a nice clean scent that seems to go away after a few seconds of using it and it moisturizes pretty well on dry skin. I am still looking for a lotion that does well on wet skin after a shower, but this is better than Nature's Gate, in my opinion. Would be better if it had a pump dispenser.

Strong smell

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1097777 Dec 26, 2013

Claims there's natural fragrance but smells like chemicals to me and for the price which is cheap for a big bottle I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't real natural fragrance. I say if the price is too good to be true for something so natural must be something wrong with it.

Позиции 1-5 из 5