Love It

Posted by Reviewer2520292 on Aug 28, 2010

This product is the best colon cleanser I've tried...It does not give me cramps, and is very reliable.. It works just as good or better than the more expensive product "Oxy Powder".

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1547638 on Jun 12, 2011

excellent product!! compares very well with oxy-powder by GHC, which costs 2x as much.

Quite a cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2732158 on Aug 01, 2011

This is easily the most intense colon cleanser I have ever purchased (and yes, I've tried many). If you are looking for something light, this product is NOT for you. However, if you are truly looking for a cleanse-- this product is well-worth a try.

Digestive tract aid

Posted by Reviewer1257516 on Nov 21, 2011

A very useful product and works well for me keeping my colon in good working order. Much kinder to the system than the caffine based cleansers.

Excellent Colon Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3238316 on Sep 14, 2011

As recommended, this product worked extremely effectively and enhanced my feeling of well-being.

Does the job without even noticing

Posted by Reviewer2683986 on Feb 01, 2012

2 and 1/2 capsules is ideal for me approximately every other night if I forget to drink water or eat the perfect diet during the day. I empty the powder under/on the tongue as capsules are a bit too big for me to swallow.

Pretty good

Posted by ejade03 on Nov 24, 2013

They don't work as well as the Aerobic Life Mag07 but they are almost as good and a good alternative when Aerobic Life have been sold out. (However they aren't as economical) but they do the job.

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Dec 18, 2011

One of the only non-addictive supplements to treat constipation - safe to take daily.

Gives me diarrhea

Posted by Reviewer3072511 on Mar 29, 2014

This is my fifth day on Mag O7 and although I'm only taking two caps daily it gives me severe diarrhea. I will reduce to 1 cap though I'm not sure this is agreeing with me...

very good

Posted by 5245189386913434552 on Apr 05, 2014

Im very happy to use this product

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »