PERFECT

Posted by Reviewer1362253 on Aug 16, 2011

This ghee has it all, organic, 100% grass fed cows, nice flavour, beautiful colour and great to use in all my cooking. A bit strong for toast but that is the only minor down side for me. I love it.

Great ghee

Posted by Reviewer2224721 on Apr 14, 2011

I use this all the time in my cooking and it's a very pure ghee with a high smoke point. Much easier to use than regular butter and a must for Indian cooking.

Posted by Reviewer2375197 on May 03, 2011

Great product!!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I have dairy protein intolerance, and I can use this product, no problem. Tastes great and stable at high temperatures (therefore more healthy to use for frying than most oils:)

YOUR BODY NEEDS CHOLESTEROL !!!...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

and this product is one of the best ways to get it,and throw away all those margarines out the window!i have never ever tasted such a great Butter. you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

smell

Posted by Reviewer1000682 on Apr 14, 2011

I did not like the smell

Ghee

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Feb 09, 2012

This is the first ghee I've tried so I don't have anything to compare it to. I guess to explain it to somebody who has never had it, I'd say it has the smell of cheese or movie popcorn butter. The flavor is sort of strong. It made great garlic toast, but I didn't care for it on my breakfast foods. I don't regret buying it, but I don't love it enough to buy it again.

Clarified Butter

Posted by Reviewer2129595 on Sep 26, 2011

Love this!! As Dr Oz suggested, I put this in my nostrils at bedtime. It is very calming and helps clear your head.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Jul 09, 2013

JUST A NOTE UP FRONT. IHERB HAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! DO NOT EXPECT ANY HELP AT ALL IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ORDER. IT HASN'T SHIPPED IN FOUR DAYS? SORRY, THEY CAN'T TELL YOU WHY OR WHEN IT WILL SHIP. NONSENSE! I use this ghee just about every day to avoid the milk proteins in regular butter. It's also great for sauteeing because it doesn't burn like regular butter does. I love that it's organic too.

Not a very rich flavour.

Posted by Reviewer2924065 on Nov 20, 2011

I love that this is from grassfed cows, organic and yellow. But the flavour was not as rich as other Ghee that I have eaten