Great ghee

Posted by Reviewer2224721 on Apr 14, 2011

I use this all the time in my cooking and it's a very pure ghee with a high smoke point. Much easier to use than regular butter and a must for Indian cooking.

YOUR BODY NEEDS CHOLESTEROL !!!...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

and this product is one of the best ways to get it,and throw away all those margarines out the window!i have never ever tasted such a great Butter. you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Great product!!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I have dairy protein intolerance, and I can use this product, no problem. Tastes great and stable at high temperatures (therefore more healthy to use for frying than most oils:)

smell

Posted by Reviewer1000682 on Apr 14, 2011

I did not like the smell

Price not competitive

Posted by 5177469838111645153 on Oct 09, 2015

I've purchased this several times in the past - it's very nice. but since the price has gone from 12.96 to over 18.- it's not worth buying anymore.

Delicious but unable to eat it

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 26, 2013

I love butter but do not tolerate it - had hoped ghee might be OK because many butter-intolerant people say they can eat it. This is the second brand of ghee I've tried so don't think I'll try another. Can't get raw in this country, but doubt it'd make a difference in my case. It did taste lovely and everything about it was as described - can't fault the product itself really. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Ghee

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Feb 09, 2012

This is the first ghee I've tried so I don't have anything to compare it to. I guess to explain it to somebody who has never had it, I'd say it has the smell of cheese or movie popcorn butter. The flavor is sort of strong. It made great garlic toast, but I didn't care for it on my breakfast foods. I don't regret buying it, but I don't love it enough to buy it again.

Clarified Butter

Posted by Reviewer2129595 on Sep 26, 2011

Love this!! As Dr Oz suggested, I put this in my nostrils at bedtime. It is very calming and helps clear your head.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Jul 09, 2013

JUST A NOTE UP FRONT. IHERB HAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! DO NOT EXPECT ANY HELP AT ALL IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ORDER. IT HASN'T SHIPPED IN FOUR DAYS? SORRY, THEY CAN'T TELL YOU WHY OR WHEN IT WILL SHIP. NONSENSE! I use this ghee just about every day to avoid the milk proteins in regular butter. It's also great for sauteeing because it doesn't burn like regular butter does. I love that it's organic too.

Not a very rich flavour.

Posted by Reviewer2924065 on Nov 20, 2011

I love that this is from grassfed cows, organic and yellow. But the flavour was not as rich as other Ghee that I have eaten