Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter, 13 oz (368 g)

Great ghee

Posted by Reviewer2224721 From Massachusetts on Apr 14, 2011

I use this all the time in my cooking and it's a very pure ghee with a high smoke point. Much easier to use than regular butter and a must for Indian cooking.

I'll give it 5 stars although I don't like the taste

Posted by marley From New Jersey on Feb 20, 2011

I read that this is also great as a moisturizer and for acne,stomach aches,burns etc..

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1639408 From Canada on Jul 08, 2012

But not as good as Pure Indian Foods brand which is more yellow and flavourful. However, I can't afford the $30 shipping with them. Very glad iherb carries a comparable product for a great shipping rate that usually comes like a bullet across the Canadian border the very next day. Thanks also for the free sampes of Cococeps.

I didn't like it. But I can see why others do.

Posted by Reviewer1072897 From Norway on Jan 03, 2013

This butter is definitely a matter of taste. While I can see why somebody will love it, I myself just can't... I've tried, but to me it strongly resembles some kind of brown cheese which I just can't stand. :/ On a positive note, I do use it alot in cooking. It works great there and I doesn't particulary notice the taste. It's just butterish. Also; it is organic! I'm really really happy that the variety of organic products is widening and is available for international customers. Especially one like this. :D

smell

Posted by Reviewer1000682 From Russian Federation on Apr 14, 2011

I did not like the smell