Price not competitive

Posted by 5177469838111645153 on Oct 09, 2015

I've purchased this several times in the past - it's very nice. but since the price has gone from 12.96 to over 18.- it's not worth buying anymore.

Super!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 30, 2011

It is very tasty and healthy oil in the tradition of Ayurveda. Use it for frying. Its takes less than sunflower oil. And the dishes are less greasy. Blue label is completely removed and remains a neat jar. I will buy all the time!

Posted by Reviewer1380455 on May 05, 2011

Favorite brand. I have been using this product for years to cook my eggs in. Yummy.

good product, great price

Posted by Reviewer2063494 on Jun 23, 2011

I order 3 or 4 ghees at a time along with raw honey. Good price, good stuff!

Grass-fed butter

Posted by Reviewer1073358 on Aug 03, 2011

It's usually difficult to find grass-fed butter at this price and can be stored at room temperature. Highly recommend this butter.

From Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Aug 02, 2012

I buy it for my children. It's a very good product - very healthy and testy. Покупаю для детей. Очень вкусное масло. Каше придаёт сладковатый привкус. К тому же очень полезное. Покупаю его постоянно.

Magnificent Ghee!

Posted by 5412551034486281569 on Feb 14, 2015

We've been using this ghee for 5 weeks now and the whole family of 5 are loving it. We use it to make butter balls (ghee and honey mixed together, shaped into a ball and refrigerated to set. We use it in our baking and our frying too. It's very versatile. We're on the GAPS diet so it's been very beneficial.

My first Ghee

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Dec 31, 2013

I know how much work it is to make Ghee. It is not clarified butter, they go a step further. I have some in a butter bell on the counter, and have put the rest in the refrigerator in a dark bag (keep in cool dark area). It should last 6 months or more this way. What an incredible butter flavor. Lately, butter has tasted so bland to me, but this has an amazing taste. Two tbls. a day, no more, and it's good for your heart health. I will use this instead of butter from now on.

Pure, unsalted, real butter

Posted by 5435528635808248389 on Oct 01, 2013

Smells like real butter, taste like real butter. No salt, no lactose. Great alternative for lactose intolerants.

Prime Fat Supply for Winter and Fall.

Posted by mehmetgok on Oct 21, 2013

I started using Ghee after reading TIm Farris and Dr. Jack Krause and following their advise. I also started using Now Foods Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for Summer and Spring. This Ghee from Purity Farms is truly great tasting. It has no water in it and tastes creamy. I am keeping it in room temperature for now. It reminds me thick Turkish butter that they do in the villages. Great with Eden Foods Organic Tart Cherry Butter - a lot of calories though ;) I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.