My first Ghee

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Dec 31, 2013

I know how much work it is to make Ghee. It is not clarified butter, they go a step further. I have some in a butter bell on the counter, and have put the rest in the refrigerator in a dark bag (keep in cool dark area). It should last 6 months or more this way. What an incredible butter flavor. Lately, butter has tasted so bland to me, but this has an amazing taste. Two tbls. a day, no more, and it's good for your heart health. I will use this instead of butter from now on.

Nice!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Nov 11, 2013

This is the only ghee I ever tried and it doesn't really taste great on its own or on bread, but I mainly use it for cooking anyway. I keep it in the fridge since day 1 because I was afraid it would go bad.

Important product!

Posted by Reviewer1629178 on Dec 21, 2011

Ghee is healthy - especially for your gut. But I don't like the taste so much I hope.

Best Ghee!

Posted by Reviewer1309217 on Sep 16, 2011

Great product! Wish it was a bit cheaper as $9+shipping is a bit much but keeping in mind that it is a specialty product, i'm happy!

Ghee clarified butter

Posted by Reviewer3128217 on Dec 17, 2012

Good quality, easy to use, good value for money. Shame you had a weight/cost special offer which disappeared

"Good product,poor packaging"

Posted by 4812503740031722350 on Nov 23, 2013

The product, organic ghee is excellent. However, you need to improve your packaging as three of the ten jars were smashed. My suggestion is, that each jar should be bubble wrapped and no space for movement. Malcolm Watts

It smells so bad for me.

Posted by 5662851621870484933 on Jan 12, 2014

Ingredients are good but it can't make me cook with this. I gave up to keep having this butter. I prefer 'Organic valley' butter.

Golden Ghee

Posted by 4938411125525563921 on Oct 23, 2013

This Organic Ghee's buttery goodness gives all other butters a run for their money! ^.^ ^.^ ^.^

Ghee

Posted by 4749357837328315197 on Oct 13, 2013

Good butter alternative for lactose intolerant and to use for cooking and baking. It has a creamy texture and doesn't need to be kept in the fridge like regular butter.

can't miss it.

Posted by Reviewer2131678 on Oct 15, 2013

I make butter cake with it. very special butter favor. will buy again.