Delicious and fragrant

Posted by Reviewer3192716 on Dec 29, 2013

I bought this primarily for Indian recipes, but after opening it I knew I was going to be using it for a lot more--like spreading on bread. This has so much more wonderful butter flavor than typical butter. And without milk solids in it, it can withstand high temperatures much better than butter. This is EXCELLENT for pan frying a steak.

Important product!

Posted by Reviewer1629178 on Dec 21, 2011

Ghee is healthy - especially for your gut. But I don't like the taste so much I hope.

Best Ghee!

Posted by Reviewer1309217 on Sep 16, 2011

Great product! Wish it was a bit cheaper as $9+shipping is a bit much but keeping in mind that it is a specialty product, i'm happy!

Ghee clarified butter

Posted by Reviewer3128217 on Dec 17, 2012

Good quality, easy to use, good value for money. Shame you had a weight/cost special offer which disappeared

"Good product,poor packaging"

Posted by 4812503740031722350 on Nov 23, 2013

The product, organic ghee is excellent. However, you need to improve your packaging as three of the ten jars were smashed. My suggestion is, that each jar should be bubble wrapped and no space for movement. Malcolm Watts

It smells so bad for me.

Posted by 5662851621870484933 on Jan 12, 2014

Ingredients are good but it can't make me cook with this. I gave up to keep having this butter. I prefer 'Organic valley' butter.

Just right, Ghee!

Posted by Reviewer2355564 on Nov 12, 2014

This organic Ghee is a staple in my kitchen. I have been using it for several years now. It is one of the few fats that I use for cooking(avoiding the nasties of chemical extracted oils), and adds a nice buttery taste. Also good for making popcorn in my microwave popper. The most important use for us is as a healthy fat ingredient added to my pets' raw food diet. An added bonus is the nice, sleek heavy jars. I save all the jars for storing herbs, spices, sprouting seeds, carob nibs, what-have-you.

The BEST ghee we've had.

Posted by 5287288002365978083 on Dec 24, 2014

Really first-rate! Beautiful, smooth texture, excellent mellow buttery flavour, guarantees no casein (a huge bonus for us!) and made from pastured cow's milk. And organic. But the high quality of this ghee really surprised me. I've been using a different brand of pastured, organic ghee, and had no idea that such a delicious, aromatic, pure ghee even existed until I tried this. I really could not say enough good things about it. I had intended to use it for only a certain purpose, but have found that I am adding it to a lot more, and will have to order a lot more, more frequently!

Delicious

Posted by 5550930918447672617 on Jan 13, 2015

I recently moved and did not have a source for inexpensive ghee until I found it here. It is really delicious! I mix it in with lentils, vegetables, rice and spices for a vegetarian lunch.

Ghee is great alternative to butter: lactose & casein-free

Posted by 5566367537699191179 on Jan 28, 2015

I have a long-standing issue with dairy & digestion, but love the taste of butter. This Ghee, a kind of purified butter, that has removed lactose & casein is the perfect substitute. It spread easily, needs no refrigeration and tastes great. Good high temp cooking is good, too. I used to buy it at the local health food store, but it was much more pricey. Try this, once, yo'll be hooked!