Ghee clarified butter

Posted by Reviewer3128217 on Dec 17, 2012

Good quality, easy to use, good value for money. Shame you had a weight/cost special offer which disappeared

Important product!

Posted by Reviewer1629178 on Dec 21, 2011

Ghee is healthy - especially for your gut. But I don't like the taste so much I hope.

Best Ghee!

Posted by Reviewer1309217 on Sep 16, 2011

Great product! Wish it was a bit cheaper as $9+shipping is a bit much but keeping in mind that it is a specialty product, i'm happy!

"Good product,poor packaging"

Posted by 4812503740031722350 on Nov 23, 2013

The product, organic ghee is excellent. However, you need to improve your packaging as three of the ten jars were smashed. My suggestion is, that each jar should be bubble wrapped and no space for movement. Malcolm Watts

It smells so bad for me.

Posted by 5662851621870484933 on Jan 12, 2014

Ingredients are good but it can't make me cook with this. I gave up to keep having this butter. I prefer 'Organic valley' butter.

Posted by Reviewer2375197 on May 03, 2011

Just right, Ghee!

Posted by Reviewer2355564 on Nov 12, 2014

This organic Ghee is a staple in my kitchen. I have been using it for several years now. It is one of the few fats that I use for cooking(avoiding the nasties of chemical extracted oils), and adds a nice buttery taste. Also good for making popcorn in my microwave popper. The most important use for us is as a healthy fat ingredient added to my pets' raw food diet. An added bonus is the nice, sleek heavy jars. I save all the jars for storing herbs, spices, sprouting seeds, carob nibs, what-have-you.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2390004 on Aug 08, 2011

This is the best ghee I have ever eaten-none of the strange cheesy flavor some ghees have and it's organic.

Delicious

Posted by 5550930918447672617 on Jan 13, 2015

I recently moved and did not have a source for inexpensive ghee until I found it here. It is really delicious! I mix it in with lentils, vegetables, rice and spices for a vegetarian lunch.

can't miss it.

Posted by Reviewer2131678 on Oct 15, 2013

I make butter cake with it. very special butter favor. will buy again.