| English
| USD ($)

Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter, 13 oz (368 g)

Ghee

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Feb 09, 2012

This is the first ghee I've tried so I don't have anything to compare it to. I guess to explain it to somebody who has never had it, I'd say it has the smell of cheese or movie popcorn butter. The flavor is sort of strong. It made great garlic toast, but I didn't care for it on my breakfast foods. I don't regret buying it, but I don't love it enough to buy it again.

Super!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 30, 2011

It is very tasty and healthy oil in the tradition of Ayurveda. Use it for frying. Its takes less than sunflower oil. And the dishes are less greasy. Blue label is completely removed and remains a neat jar. I will buy all the time!

Clarified Butter

Posted by Reviewer2129595 on Sep 26, 2011

Love this!! As Dr Oz suggested, I put this in my nostrils at bedtime. It is very calming and helps clear your head.

YOUR BODY NEEDS CHOLESTEROL !!!...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

and this product is one of the best ways to get it,and throw away all those margarines out the window!i have never ever tasted such a great Butter. you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Jul 09, 2013

JUST A NOTE UP FRONT. IHERB HAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! DO NOT EXPECT ANY HELP AT ALL IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ORDER. IT HASN'T SHIPPED IN FOUR DAYS? SORRY, THEY CAN'T TELL YOU WHY OR WHEN IT WILL SHIP. NONSENSE! I use this ghee just about every day to avoid the milk proteins in regular butter. It's also great for sauteeing because it doesn't burn like regular butter does. I love that it's organic too.