I really love this!!

Posted by 5312523318718987222 on Jan 24, 2014

I got this for a pretty long time ago. Usually i use this for my baking. My cookies were yummy.. so nice texture. Very satisfied! and i will take this again.

Like the Purity Farms Best

Posted by Reviewer1300037 on Jan 30, 2014

I find I am using Ghee more all the time. I have been using it for a couple years, but finding if I set it on the counter that I use it for frying everything. No over-brown butter!

Great for cooking

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014

As an inexperienced cook, I tend to burn a lot of things on the stove. However, this butter is great as it does not burn up easily and has a rich flavor (a plus for a butter lover like me).

Liked this

Posted by finlandrecommends on Feb 12, 2014

Hard to find anything similar in Finland. Gets expensive to buy such a basic thing ...from the other side of the world almost. Grazy, grazy world. But otherwise, a nice suprise. Did not know this exists even, until we heard of iHerb.

The BEST ghee we've had.

Posted by 5287288002365978083 on Dec 24, 2014

Really first-rate! Beautiful, smooth texture, excellent mellow buttery flavour, guarantees no casein (a huge bonus for us!) and made from pastured cow's milk. And organic. But the high quality of this ghee really surprised me. I've been using a different brand of pastured, organic ghee, and had no idea that such a delicious, aromatic, pure ghee even existed until I tried this. I really could not say enough good things about it. I had intended to use it for only a certain purpose, but have found that I am adding it to a lot more, and will have to order a lot more, more frequently!

Just right, Ghee!

Posted by Reviewer2355564 on Nov 12, 2014

This organic Ghee is a staple in my kitchen. I have been using it for several years now. It is one of the few fats that I use for cooking(avoiding the nasties of chemical extracted oils), and adds a nice buttery taste. Also good for making popcorn in my microwave popper. The most important use for us is as a healthy fat ingredient added to my pets' raw food diet. An added bonus is the nice, sleek heavy jars. I save all the jars for storing herbs, spices, sprouting seeds, carob nibs, what-have-you.

Delicious

Posted by 5550930918447672617 on Jan 13, 2015

I recently moved and did not have a source for inexpensive ghee until I found it here. It is really delicious! I mix it in with lentils, vegetables, rice and spices for a vegetarian lunch.

Ghee is great alternative to butter: lactose & casein-free

Posted by 5566367537699191179 on Jan 28, 2015

I have a long-standing issue with dairy & digestion, but love the taste of butter. This Ghee, a kind of purified butter, that has removed lactose & casein is the perfect substitute. It spread easily, needs no refrigeration and tastes great. Good high temp cooking is good, too. I used to buy it at the local health food store, but it was much more pricey. Try this, once, yo'll be hooked!

Love

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015

Wonderful product :) Currently on a ketogenic diet and this makes my food taste great !

Super

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 17, 2012

Labai skanus ir kvapnus lydytas sviestas. Perkam mes ir LT Ghee sviesta, bet jis ne toks geras kaip sis. Sis kvepia karamele, lydosi kaitinant graziai geltona aukso spalva. Labai geras produktas.