Love it

Posted by chantale on Sep 18, 2013

I love the taste ! I'm not a big fan of butter but this Ghee organic butter is very good. It's difficult to find this quality in Montreal, ordering in iherb it's perfect for me !

Great base for paleos who love butter.

Posted by 4917275383872279319 on Sep 27, 2013

Ghee has been a godsend for me and my quest of paleo living. The important thing to remember with ghee (or anything that has the word butter in it) is to use it in moderation. I could go Julia Child on most dishes and use butter like it's water, so I really have to watch myself.

Just right, Ghee!

Posted by Reviewer2355564 on Nov 12, 2014

This organic Ghee is a staple in my kitchen. I have been using it for several years now. It is one of the few fats that I use for cooking(avoiding the nasties of chemical extracted oils), and adds a nice buttery taste. Also good for making popcorn in my microwave popper. The most important use for us is as a healthy fat ingredient added to my pets' raw food diet. An added bonus is the nice, sleek heavy jars. I save all the jars for storing herbs, spices, sprouting seeds, carob nibs, what-have-you.

The BEST ghee we've had.

Posted by 5287288002365978083 on Dec 24, 2014

Really first-rate! Beautiful, smooth texture, excellent mellow buttery flavour, guarantees no casein (a huge bonus for us!) and made from pastured cow's milk. And organic. But the high quality of this ghee really surprised me. I've been using a different brand of pastured, organic ghee, and had no idea that such a delicious, aromatic, pure ghee even existed until I tried this. I really could not say enough good things about it. I had intended to use it for only a certain purpose, but have found that I am adding it to a lot more, and will have to order a lot more, more frequently!

Delicious

Posted by 5550930918447672617 on Jan 13, 2015

I recently moved and did not have a source for inexpensive ghee until I found it here. It is really delicious! I mix it in with lentils, vegetables, rice and spices for a vegetarian lunch.

Ghee is great alternative to butter: lactose & casein-free

Posted by 5566367537699191179 on Jan 28, 2015

I have a long-standing issue with dairy & digestion, but love the taste of butter. This Ghee, a kind of purified butter, that has removed lactose & casein is the perfect substitute. It spread easily, needs no refrigeration and tastes great. Good high temp cooking is good, too. I used to buy it at the local health food store, but it was much more pricey. Try this, once, yo'll be hooked!

Love

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015

Wonderful product :) Currently on a ketogenic diet and this makes my food taste great !

Golden Ghee

Posted by 4938411125525563921 on Oct 23, 2013

This Organic Ghee's buttery goodness gives all other butters a run for their money! ^.^ ^.^ ^.^

Ghee

Posted by 4749357837328315197 on Oct 13, 2013

Good butter alternative for lactose intolerant and to use for cooking and baking. It has a creamy texture and doesn't need to be kept in the fridge like regular butter.

can't miss it.

Posted by Reviewer2131678 on Oct 15, 2013

I make butter cake with it. very special butter favor. will buy again.