Super

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 17, 2012

Labai skanus ir kvapnus lydytas sviestas. Perkam mes ir LT Ghee sviesta, bet jis ne toks geras kaip sis. Sis kvepia karamele, lydosi kaitinant graziai geltona aukso spalva. Labai geras produktas.

I love ghee

Posted by Reviewer2676859 on Mar 10, 2012

good taste, wonderful that it hopefullly comes from a good organic source. Good price!

Great!

Posted by Mearced on Sep 22, 2012

We use this in lieu of butter for frying and cooking since it does not spoil and has a higher smoke point. It will not burn like regular butter. I like that it is organic. Only wish that it specified that it was from pasture fed cows.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1230572 on Sep 26, 2012

Great product, great price! My 2 yr old who's intolerant to the milk protein, can eat this without any problems.

Excellent!!!!

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

I love this ghee!! It is an EXCELLENT product. I chose this brand because it is organic It is also made from cow's milk that is sourced from cows that only eat grass- which is their natural diet. It also assures the highest levels of Vitamin A, D and K in the finished product. The ghee has really helped my digestion and also my moods as it really helps to balance and nourish your body with healthy hormones. I use it to fry eggs and also stir it into dishes/soups etc. It's amazing quality and I would highly recommend trying some!!

Cooking with Ghee

Posted by Reviewer2912423 on Feb 28, 2012

I use it to saute vegetables, it's great. The vegetables are not greasy like when I use olive oil & ghee does not turn brown like regular butter.

Huge tub!

Posted by Reviewer2170789 on Jul 03, 2012

Thought this was the small tub I buy for over $10 at grocery store. Very surprised when I received a giant tub!

Creamy!

Posted by Reviewer1198367 on Aug 01, 2012

Most ghees are a bit rough in texture. This one is just amazing and super smooth. Also so tasty. I love it. Grass fed ghee too. Ordered as many as I could get so great!

Fantastic butter

Posted by DavidH on Aug 05, 2012

This stuff is delicious, I can just eat it out of the jar. Really the best butter I've had.

Lovely product!

Posted by sobr9000 on Jun 11, 2012

We have started using this product recently and are very impressed with it's quality and taste. We are on a gluten and casein free diet and decided to trial Purity Farms Organic ghee, because it's organic, based on grass fed animals and is certified lactose and casein free.