I really love this!!

Posted by 5312523318718987222 on Jan 24, 2014

I got this for a pretty long time ago. Usually i use this for my baking. My cookies were yummy.. so nice texture. Very satisfied! and i will take this again.

Like the Purity Farms Best

Posted by Reviewer1300037 on Jan 30, 2014

I find I am using Ghee more all the time. I have been using it for a couple years, but finding if I set it on the counter that I use it for frying everything. No over-brown butter!

Great for cooking

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014

As an inexperienced cook, I tend to burn a lot of things on the stove. However, this butter is great as it does not burn up easily and has a rich flavor (a plus for a butter lover like me).

Liked this

Posted by finlandrecommends on Feb 12, 2014

Hard to find anything similar in Finland. Gets expensive to buy such a basic thing ...from the other side of the world almost. Grazy, grazy world. But otherwise, a nice suprise. Did not know this exists even, until we heard of iHerb.

Best Organic Ghee and IHERB has Best Price and Service!

Posted by Reviewer1412643 on Oct 25, 2014

I tried this Organic Ghee for the first time to get away from over processed Earth Balance margarine. No soy, corn or carrageenan! My reluctance was that I have tremendous irritability from all dairy products. It affects me mentally rather than gastrointestinally. Read somewhere that it could be the milk PROTEIN that I am sensitive to. Ghee has all the protein removed and is pure fat. I typically have trouble digesting many good fats so I was skeptical at first. Imagine my delight when I had NO negative reaction. NO refrigeration is necessary. In fact I read that ghee can last for 100 years! It's impossible to spoon out if it's ice cold. Remember, there is no protein in it to go bad. I would give it 5 stars if the price was lower.

Great product, love the "caramel"-type flavor. Replacing regular butter with this entirely.

Posted by Reviewer2766789 on Mar 31, 2011

I'm glad that iHerb stocks this, the package size is also good - low shipping weight low costs.

perfect product

Posted by karljacobs on Mar 28, 2011

it tastes great and has a nice consistency will order again, for sure

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2499679 on Jan 24, 2011

Awesome

good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1533126 on May 04, 2011

I like to use this for my over easy eggs in the mornings. Doesn't burn in the pan like butter and has a great flavor!

very good

Posted by Reviewer3036152 on May 12, 2011

I've been buying this for many years. Very good Ghee. I like it better than the ones made in India