Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter, 13 oz (368 g)

From Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Aug 02, 2012

I buy it for my children. It's a very good product - very healthy and testy. Покупаю для детей. Очень вкусное масло. Каше придаёт сладковатый привкус. К тому же очень полезное. Покупаю его постоянно.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 17, 2012

Labai skanus ir kvapnus lydytas sviestas. Perkam mes ir LT Ghee sviesta, bet jis ne toks geras kaip sis. Sis kvepia karamele, lydosi kaitinant graziai geltona aukso spalva. Labai geras produktas.

Prime Fat Supply for Winter and Fall.

Posted by mehmetgok on Oct 21, 2013

I started using Ghee after reading TIm Farris and Dr. Jack Krause and following their advise. I also started using Now Foods Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for Summer and Spring. This Ghee from Purity Farms is truly great tasting. It has no water in it and tastes creamy. I am keeping it in room temperature for now. It reminds me thick Turkish butter that they do in the villages. Great with Eden Foods Organic Tart Cherry Butter - a lot of calories though ;) I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.

Pure, unsalted, real butter

Posted by 5435528635808248389 on Oct 01, 2013

Smells like real butter, taste like real butter. No salt, no lactose. Great alternative for lactose intolerants.

Delicious and fragrant

Posted by Reviewer3192716 on Dec 29, 2013

I bought this primarily for Indian recipes, but after opening it I knew I was going to be using it for a lot more--like spreading on bread. This has so much more wonderful butter flavor than typical butter. And without milk solids in it, it can withstand high temperatures much better than butter. This is EXCELLENT for pan frying a steak.