Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter, 13 oz (368 g)

Prime Fat Supply for Winter and Fall.

Posted by mehmetgok on Oct 21, 2013

I started using Ghee after reading TIm Farris and Dr. Jack Krause and following their advise. I also started using Now Foods Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for Summer and Spring. This Ghee from Purity Farms is truly great tasting. It has no water in it and tastes creamy. I am keeping it in room temperature for now. It reminds me thick Turkish butter that they do in the villages. Great with Eden Foods Organic Tart Cherry Butter - a lot of calories though ;) I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.

Pure, unsalted, real butter

Posted by 5435528635808248389 on Oct 01, 2013

Smells like real butter, taste like real butter. No salt, no lactose. Great alternative for lactose intolerants.

Delicious and fragrant

Posted by Reviewer3192716 on Dec 29, 2013

I bought this primarily for Indian recipes, but after opening it I knew I was going to be using it for a lot more--like spreading on bread. This has so much more wonderful butter flavor than typical butter. And without milk solids in it, it can withstand high temperatures much better than butter. This is EXCELLENT for pan frying a steak.

My first Ghee

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Dec 31, 2013

I know how much work it is to make Ghee. It is not clarified butter, they go a step further. I have some in a butter bell on the counter, and have put the rest in the refrigerator in a dark bag (keep in cool dark area). It should last 6 months or more this way. What an incredible butter flavor. Lately, butter has tasted so bland to me, but this has an amazing taste. Two tbls. a day, no more, and it's good for your heart health. I will use this instead of butter from now on.

Magnificent Ghee!

Posted by 5412551034486281569 on Feb 14, 2015

We've been using this ghee for 5 weeks now and the whole family of 5 are loving it. We use it to make butter balls (ghee and honey mixed together, shaped into a ball and refrigerated to set. We use it in our baking and our frying too. It's very versatile. We're on the GAPS diet so it's been very beneficial.