Like the Purity Farms Best

Posted by Reviewer1300037 on Jan 30, 2014

I find I am using Ghee more all the time. I have been using it for a couple years, but finding if I set it on the counter that I use it for frying everything. No over-brown butter!

Great for cooking

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014

As an inexperienced cook, I tend to burn a lot of things on the stove. However, this butter is great as it does not burn up easily and has a rich flavor (a plus for a butter lover like me).

Liked this

Posted by finlandrecommends on Feb 12, 2014

Hard to find anything similar in Finland. Gets expensive to buy such a basic thing ...from the other side of the world almost. Grazy, grazy world. But otherwise, a nice suprise. Did not know this exists even, until we heard of iHerb.

Love

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015

Wonderful product :) Currently on a ketogenic diet and this makes my food taste great !

Great product, love the "caramel"-type flavor. Replacing regular butter with this entirely.

Posted by Reviewer2766789 on Mar 31, 2011

I'm glad that iHerb stocks this, the package size is also good - low shipping weight low costs.

perfect product

Posted by karljacobs on Mar 28, 2011

it tastes great and has a nice consistency will order again, for sure

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2499679 on Jan 24, 2011

Awesome

good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1533126 on May 04, 2011

I like to use this for my over easy eggs in the mornings. Doesn't burn in the pan like butter and has a great flavor!

very good

Posted by Reviewer3036152 on May 12, 2011

I've been buying this for many years. Very good Ghee. I like it better than the ones made in India

For LCHF fans

Posted by Reviewer2551095 on May 25, 2011

In my opinion this is a better choice for butter! Since starting to use clarified butter, I haven't bought common butter once.