Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2690945 on Jun 16, 2012

As a paleo dieter, this is the only kind of dairy spread that's allowed. Great for cooking on steamed veggies or to fry up your eggs for breakfast.

Good taste.

Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Jun 27, 2012

This tastes good and is better for you than regular butter, but a little goes a long way. I think it would be easy to get too much.

Great value and great taste

Posted by Reviewer1256402 on Jun 28, 2012

I use it to cook almost everything in the house so find it the best value compared to other products on the market.

oil

Posted by Reviewer2507884 on Jun 30, 2012

really like my child

Huge tub!

Posted by Reviewer2170789 on Jul 03, 2012

Thought this was the small tub I buy for over $10 at grocery store. Very surprised when I received a giant tub!

Creamy!

Posted by Reviewer1198367 on Aug 01, 2012

Most ghees are a bit rough in texture. This one is just amazing and super smooth. Also so tasty. I love it. Grass fed ghee too. Ordered as many as I could get so great!

Fantastic butter

Posted by DavidH on Aug 05, 2012

This stuff is delicious, I can just eat it out of the jar. Really the best butter I've had.

LOVE THIS!!

Posted by MarieMR on Sep 20, 2013

Makes everything you cook taste so good! It is fresh tasting and smells really good! I always try and buy this one. iherb are a great for having this product!

healthy butter is the way to go

Posted by annieannabelle on Sep 02, 2013

I hv never tasted ghee in my life before! Now after trying this healthy ghee, I use it for most of my cooking other than olive n coconut oil! Its great for baking and for sautéed vegetable! Giving it a nice buttery flavour! Thank god for this product! I gonna ditch the butter in my fridge

taste the cow

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Jul 10, 2013

in ayurveda ghee is sometimes referred to as the essence of the cow. you really feel those buttery notes of stable good here. makes great.