Purity Products, Hylastin, H.A & Omega-3 Super Formula, 90 Soft Gels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

WOW!!!

Posted by Reviewer3194050 From Nebraska on Oct 06, 2009

I have a family history of spinal disk weaknesses. This seems to harm my sleep quality -- and a great deal more, occasionally. Hylastin Hyaluronic Acid at bedtime does wonders for my sleep quality and seems to have sped my recovery from a slipped disk. I am so happy to have found such a clearly beneficial use for this product!

Best product todate to counter joint pain and aid lubrication

Posted by Damisa From Washington on Jul 09, 2009

Hylastin is the best product I have found todate (out of six used over the past fourteen years) that seems to eliminate pain from my joints, and aids in their lubrication. Basically I was told by my doctors that I was getting older, the sports injuries of my youth were catching up with me, arthritis was a fact of life, and several helpful hints were given. The other supplements that get the press only go so far - never enough! Hylastin goes all the way in solving my joint pain problems. A total side benefit was what it has done with my skin - Wow ! Try it - you will be surprised !

It works

Posted by Reviewer3237124 From Puerto Rico on May 12, 2009

It has work for my father´s arthrities

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1144668 From New Jersey on May 11, 2011

Excellent product. Have been using it for the past 7 years and I believe it contributes to my overall well being and fitness.

Great!

Posted by 4972566483964054731 on Jul 22, 2013

My nails and hair never have grown so fast and well. The pills are not small, but there is no fish after-taste that usually Omega 3 pills give you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »