purity perfect multi

Posted by Reviewer1700777 on Jul 06, 2008

This is a good product. I have been using them for some time. Your web site allowes me to purchase the multi vitamins at a very competitive price. Thank you.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1483365 on Jul 16, 2008

I have used this product as well as this company before. I am happy with the delivery and the product. I reccomend iherb to my friends all of the time.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1939430 on Aug 17, 2008

I have been using for over a year. It's difficult to find a great vitamin in a capsule form for such a great price. I'm so happy to have found this product.

Mr. Joe

Posted by Reviewer2822837 on Sep 21, 2008

One of the best Multi's on the market. I am a nutritionist and am always searching for the best products for my family. This is the one I use as it provides the best bio-availability of all the vitamines I have reviewed. If you can't absorb the nutrient then why pay for it. When used with a balance diet this vitamine provides the balance needed due to the deficiencies present in our soil and our farming practices.

Perfect transaction.

Posted by Reviewer2414308 on Dec 26, 2008

Everything was on time and as described.

good product overpriced

Posted by Reviewer1264996 on Jan 09, 2009

Perfect Multi has gone up $10.00. It is a good product but I will no longer be buying it. There are a lot of good vitimines out there for less money!

Purity Products

Posted by Reviewer2496961 on May 01, 2009

Everything was fine. Will order from you again.

The best multi!

Posted by Reviewer3135728 on May 09, 2009

I have been taking this multi for several years now. I have to say that, at my opinion, it is the best on the market. I am so thankful that iHerb carries it at a great price.

excellent