Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Purity Products, The Purity Pack, Purity's Elite, Evidence-Based Daily Supplement Pack, 30 Packets (Discontinued Item)

Just what I needed

Posted by Reviewer1975552 on Jan 20, 2010

My husband works in an environment where a lot of germs are passed along. I noticed he was constantly getting sick and for him that was quite abnormal so I decided to get us both daily vitamins. What I love about this product is that it contains a Multi Super Green Vitamin, a Pro-biotic, an Ultra Pure Omega-3 Fish Oil, and a Coenzyme Q10 tablet in one pack. So you are not looking at a bunch of different bottles you have to take, you just rip open the pack and voilà you are good-to-go. I have significantly seen a change in my hair and nail health, my skin feels more radiant and I have more energy. I had a small sinus issue that I could not get rid of and kept coughing for no reason and it was gone within the first month of taking this. My hubby has not been sick either. I know its not a miracle vitamin but it definitely has great benefits and it is a great quality product.

Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Apr 30, 2011

This is a feel good product, lots of energy!