• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Customer Ratings

Good Product

Posted by 5264479652798591408 on Dec 12, 2015

I tried this product for my constant allergies, sneezing & block nose along with vitamin C etc. One of the better immune support supplements I have tried but not the magic fix for me so still experimenting with other products.

Immune Support

Posted by MHK-HerbMedic on May 19, 2015

I have type 2 Diabetes and sometimes have gum sores / infection if my blood sugar is high, taking antibiotics cured it temporarily for a while and I was looking for a more permanent solution. I have started taking this along with Beta-1,3/1,6-D-Glucan for the past 3 weeks and the gum sores and infection have not only gone but have not reappeared. I am also trying this to reduce cholesterol and maintain blood sugar and feel the blood sugar control is better - I will be doing lipid testing in 4 weeks to see if my cholesterol levels have gone down from the current 240 as I refuse to take statin drugs.(MHK)

immune support

Posted by 4965447360256329423 on Mar 19, 2015

have been taking it daily for a few months haven't got sick when ive been around people that are

Amazing

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015

I have never taken an immune booster supplement that is this effective before. This AHCC is amazing. I am on my second bottle; I only take when I feel my immune system being compromised by a sore throat, runny nose or slight cough. The few times I take this AHCC, all the symptoms disappear in 2 days, if not overnight. This is the best supplement I have ever come across yet. March 2015 update: I m still cold and cough free thanks to AHCC. I have even given this (1 pill a day) to my cat whenever he has v bad skin rashes due to allergies or an irritated red eye w discharge.

Another gem

Posted by 4719244960615101148 on Nov 09, 2014

This one is an extremely pricey supplement, but your health is always worth investing in. I incorporated this supplement into my daily routine just to add that extra 'boost' to my immunity. I have had no problems with this product at all, and would recommend it to friends.

Kinoko gold AHCC 500mg

Posted by 5150760995285427873 on Nov 02, 2014

It's great and great price.

Kinoko Gold AHCC

Posted by Reviewer1783356 on Nov 01, 2014

I probably didnt give it a fare trial but due to the cost its hard to maintain the higher doses for long. I started with 3 tabs in the morning and another 3 at night. That night i broke out in a fever type sweat attack, hard time sleeping due to all the sweat. The next night was fine. My plan was to do the high doses for 10days and then move to a maintaininance dose of 1 pill twice a day. Cant say i got much out of it but during the first 10 days on the higher doses i felt an inkling it was helping. If i could afford it i would do the full doses for a few months and see what happens, but price holds me back. It would be nice to see a sale on this brand buy 1 and get 1 free, to get the ball rolling??

AHCC

Posted by 5365196595216775560 on Oct 21, 2014

I have been using AHCC for just over 2 weeks now and, I can tell that it is working as it claims to do. I am changing my diet now, mainly to fruit and veg. because I believe it works even better with a clean digestive tract. I recommend it for any type of health improvement. Stephen.

AHCC

Posted by 4952823533587902305 on Oct 13, 2014

Excellent product. My only complain is,m why do I have to pay custom fees, if I order these supplements from iherb.ca. You should at least inform the end users about these custom fees, which are not cheap at all.

amazing but pricey

Posted by Reviewer2959963 on Aug 21, 2014

For immunity It definately works, but runs out too quick when taking 4-6 a day! I suffer from hepatitis C and this felt extremely soothing. Only thing is ive just run out and cant afford to get more. So 4 stars. If i was a millionaire i would live (very long and well) on this!