• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Customer Ratings

Rita

Posted by Reviewer3059407 on Jan 16, 2009

I have given this product to my husband since he was treated for lymphoma - two kinds - one was stage 4. Chemo about did him in. He has taken AHCC for over five years. The cancer doctor said recently he didn't ever want to see him again! This was wonderful news. I strongly feel AHCC contributed to his keeping cancer at bay for so long. Interestingly, I ran out last month and my husband went five days without it. He got a terrible cold! He hasn't had a cold for five years! Believe me, we will not run out of it again!

Seems effective

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Jan 09, 2009

It seems to work well. The frequency of colds has already declined, apparently because my immune system is stronger. Right now, people seem to be getting colds more often than me, but that hasn't happened here.

Advanced Immune Enhancer

Posted by Reviewer2663935 on Dec 30, 2008

AHCC is the leading natural treatment for cancer in Japan. Combine with New Chapter Reishi and Liver Force to fortify your immune system.

The Only AHCC to Buy

Posted by Reviewer1900041 on Dec 06, 2008

Quality of Life Labs AHCC is the AHCC that has clinical trials to back up cliams, ie cancer patients with certain kinds of cancer significantly benefited from taking an AHCC protocol under a doctor's supervision for this trial. This product has significantly improved my immune system so far as colds and virus are concerned, but as a prior cancer patient, I am taking it also to keep my immune system in optimum condition.

Really seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1173495 on Dec 01, 2008

My wife has had a bout of problems including chronic fatigue symptoms. Her immune system just couldn't seem to keep up. Every few weeks she would come down with something, that would always progress to bronchitis or nasal infections or something severe that would require antibiotics to get over. Our children's pediatrician had suggested she look at AHCC. We can now judge her progress by the fact she hasn't had to fill any prescriptions in over 6 months. She has not come down with any of the infections our kids have brought home except one, which she got over in about 24 hours on her own. She was never able to over anything herself before. It certainly seems that the AHCC has made a *real* difference. It is expensive, but if it continues to work this well it is still very much worth the cost.

Kinoko Gold AHCC

Posted by Reviewer1932321 on Oct 04, 2008

Excellent product - supplied from Saporo, Japan

iherb service rating

Posted by Reviewer1600463 on Sep 28, 2008

I am here rating the service of iherb , not the product itself. they delivered the product on time and in good condition

perfect service

Posted by Reviewer1850027 on Jul 16, 2008

after 2 days the product was arrive in switzerland, all perfect, good price, best seller - thanks

Quality of Life Labs, Kinoko Gold

Posted by Reviewer1142452 on Jun 18, 2008

Quality AHCC

Wonder supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Jun 14, 2008

Love thos product for myself and it is healthy addition to my daily supplements. Keep offering such quality products.