Quality of Life Labs, Kinoko Gold AHCC, Immune Support, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Advanced Immune Enhancer

Posted by Reviewer2663935 on Dec 30, 2008

AHCC is the leading natural treatment for cancer in Japan. Combine with New Chapter Reishi and Liver Force to fortify your immune system.

Posted by Reviewer1453432 on Dec 30, 2011

4 years ago, my cat, Ed, was diagnosed with Feline Leukemia. I discovered this product on the internet, ordered it (at $100/bottle), and began opening a capsule onto his food. Ed thrived. Two years later, I took Ed in for a routine checkup. Ed amazed my vet. Not only had he survived, his blood test showed he had actually “shed” the disease. I explained about the AHCC, and she was skeptically enthusiastic. I am not skeptical. Ed gets a capsule sprinkled in his food every day. And now it costs me a lot less thanks to I-Herb. Update 12/30/11: Ed still thrives. I stopped giving him this some time back as the vet assured me Ed's Leukemia test came back "negative", and the disease was gone. I tell people about this particular product often.

Comparison

Posted by Reviewer1598497 on Nov 30, 2007

I've tried other AHCC products, but the others don't compare. Especially, the price that iHerb offers. I use to pay $100 a bottle. Every since I've started using these supplements I haven't been sick yet. It's been 3 years since I've had a cold or the flu. I had food poison maybe twice and that was about it.

QLLs Kinoko Gold AHCC may help for relief from allergies

Posted by Reviewer2126813 on May 24, 2009

I took QLLs Kinoko Gold AHCC because my occupation occasionally places me in close proximity to a lot of people with respiratory illnesses. When I started taking it I didn't expect it to help with an ongoing allergy problem but the symptoms ceased so dramatically I thought it was worth mentioning. Perhaps strengthening ones immune system helps keep it from overreacting to allergens.

Increase of immune system

Posted by Reviewer3234595 on Apr 26, 2009

I waw recommended by my wife's uncle to take AHCC to improve my immune system against cancer after I have had a successful chemoradiation therapy for nasopharynheal carcinomo ending nine months ago. So far there is no recurrence of cancer in my body.