• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Reviews | English

Amazing

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015

I have never taken an immune booster supplement that is this effective before. This AHCC is amazing. I am on my second bottle; I only take when I feel my immune system being compromised by a sore throat, runny nose or slight cough. The few times I take this AHCC, all the symptoms disappear in 2 days, if not overnight. This is the best supplement I have ever come across yet. March 2015 update: I m still cold and cough free thanks to AHCC. I have even given this (1 pill a day) to my cat whenever he has v bad skin rashes due to allergies or an irritated red eye w discharge.

immune support

Posted by 4965447360256329423 on Mar 19, 2015

have been taking it daily for a few months haven't got sick when ive been around people that are

Kinoko Gold AHCC

Posted by Reviewer3006920 on May 18, 2009

This is the best that we have found. Nothing added, 100% pure, the best to take for patients taking chemotherapy.

P.J.V.

Posted by Reviewer3195784 on Oct 16, 2007

We have been using AHCC for a few years now. We like this Kinko Gold very much. We will continue to use it on a daily bases as we can see and feel the benefits. Thank you for making it possible to get this product at a savings as we are on a fixed income. God Bless

Part of My Regimen for Leukemia

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 28, 2009

I think this helps so I don't need blood transfusions as frequently, and I have more energy.

Level of life

Posted by Reviewer2662875 on Mar 05, 2009

These capsules (Kinoko Gold AHCC 500 mg) were recommended as enhancing alertness and mental stamina in an octogenarian recovering from serious illness. They seem to have done that, though there's no controlling evidence or testimony. I found them well worth the price.

excellent service from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1501137 on May 06, 2010

As late-stage cancer patient, I am trying alternative treatment, just started the trial. Great thanks for iHerb's efficient system, I got this product very quick. Will continue to use its service.

AHCC

Posted by Reviewer2874333 on Feb 03, 2011

This is great stuff. A year ago, in conjunction with an antibiotic I took on my own (vs. the one that didn't work from the doctor), it helped clear a prostate infection, lower my PSA and save me from a second biopsy.

amazing but pricey

Posted by Reviewer2959963 on Aug 21, 2014

For immunity It definately works, but runs out too quick when taking 4-6 a day! I suffer from hepatitis C and this felt extremely soothing. Only thing is ive just run out and cant afford to get more. So 4 stars. If i was a millionaire i would live (very long and well) on this!

no beneft

Posted by Scottishdave on Feb 10, 2014

Bought one bottle to help with post viral fatigue. Unfortunately detected no benefits with daily use of the 60 capsules, even going up to a single 10 capsule serving. Maybe longer on the supplement is needed for me.