Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Quality of Life Labs, Kinoko Gold AHCC, Immune Support, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Got rid of a mystery illness

Posted by Reviewer2575097 on Jan 05, 2011

I had been suffering stress from work for quite a while and I kept coming down with mysterious illnesses (bladder infection, pains in chest, fatigue, headaches). I had been like this for two months and finally went to the doctor who examined me and blandly told me he could find nothing wrong, and to come back to him in another month if I was still feeling sick. He refused to prescribe me antibiotics or anything else to help me. I bought this product and took two capsules in the morning and at bedtime and took Echinacea with Goldenseal. After a week or two, my symptoms started disappearing and were soon gone completely. I stopped taking the AHCC, Echinacea and Goldenseal after a month and the illnesses never returned. I had taken Echinacea before which helped a bit, but as soon as I stopped taking the Echinacea, the symptoms reappeared. I think the AHCC is what really gave me the boost I needed to get over these mysterious illnesses. I have never gotten any of them since. I am considering taking AHCC again as I get a lot of colds during the Winter. If I find success with it, I will write another review.

great immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1117222 on Apr 21, 2009

I work as a flight attendant and since I have been using this product I have reamined healthy in a very unhealthy environment. I love this product !

disappointed this product bothered my sensitive stomach

Posted by Reviewer1694531 on Sep 16, 2010

This product caused a lot of gas and bloating the first few days I tried it. I started with 2 capsules a day. It must contain soy as I'm hyper sensitive to soy. I will try it again but am disappointed for now.

Kinoko Gold AHCC

Posted by Reviewer3006920 on May 18, 2009

This is the best that we have found. Nothing added, 100% pure, the best to take for patients taking chemotherapy.

Part of My Regimen for Leukemia

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 28, 2009

I think this helps so I don't need blood transfusions as frequently, and I have more energy.