• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Reviews | English

good!

Posted by Reviewer1900146 on Nov 19, 2009

I have bought the AHCC for my mom since she had cancer surgery.it's more than 5 years. She feels good now. The shipping is fast. I'm glad that I found the Iherb.com.

best value AHCC

Posted by Reviewer1950401 on Feb 10, 2010

This is the best value (aside from the loose powder) and I am so happy that Iherb offers it a a reasonably affordable price!

Good Product

Posted by 5264479652798591408 on Dec 12, 2015

I tried this product for my constant allergies, sneezing & block nose along with vitamin C etc. One of the better immune support supplements I have tried but not the magic fix for me so still experimenting with other products.

Great product...

Posted by Reviewer2962137 on May 18, 2010

I have given this product to my father and mother in law since they were treated for lymphoma past few months.They are recovering very fast and feeling great.

I hope this product works

Posted by SvetlaPlamen on Nov 08, 2012

Hello everyone, i bought this AHCC product for my mom. She was diagnosed with brain cancer and went through surgery and now is well. I really hope this product works. Cross fingers

Kinoko’s Real edible Gold

Posted by Reviewer2478404 on Sep 28, 2009

This AHCC really give me a buzz and it gives me the feeling I’m doing a good job of taking care of myself !! It’s the quality of life that counts for me, not the quantity. And Kinoko is quality stuff for a good price here at iHerb, I love you guys & galls and I love a company that delivers what it says !! THANKS!!

AHCC

Posted by 4952823533587902305 on Oct 13, 2014

Excellent product. My only complain is,m why do I have to pay custom fees, if I order these supplements from iherb.ca. You should at least inform the end users about these custom fees, which are not cheap at all.

Kinko Gold

Posted by Reviewer2644723 on Aug 09, 2010

Superior product I can almost say a miracle product when it comes to inflammation. With this product I can sleep through the night. I have recommended this product to a number of individuals and have specifically mentioned your web site. I will definitely order from you again. I learned about the product on a radio show called Duke and the Doctor.

it's helpful

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Mar 04, 2012

I'm taking 6 pills per day. I notice positive benefits.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2709302 on Jan 20, 2012

Great product! Got my husband back on his feet after a serious surgery in no time! Wish it was less expensive.