• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Reviews | English

Seems effective

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Jan 09, 2009

It seems to work well. The frequency of colds has already declined, apparently because my immune system is stronger. Right now, people seem to be getting colds more often than me, but that hasn't happened here.

Great!!

Posted by 5473076602409361439 on Jan 27, 2014

This product works great. I purchased this for a friend of mine and when he went to his doctor for a checkup, the doctor wanted to know what he was taking because his numbers were lower than they had ever been!

AHCC

Posted by 4952823533587902305 on Oct 13, 2014

Excellent product. My only complain is,m why do I have to pay custom fees, if I order these supplements from iherb.ca. You should at least inform the end users about these custom fees, which are not cheap at all.

I hope this product works

Posted by SvetlaPlamen on Nov 08, 2012

Hello everyone, i bought this AHCC product for my mom. She was diagnosed with brain cancer and went through surgery and now is well. I really hope this product works. Cross fingers

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Dec 22, 2013

Have been using AHCC from time to time over the last few years, to combat against flu/cold. My cats took this occasionally, divided into smaller capsules.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2180538 on Dec 25, 2013

Good Capsules are very large If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2709302 on Jan 20, 2012

Great product! Got my husband back on his feet after a serious surgery in no time! Wish it was less expensive.

it's helpful

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Mar 04, 2012

I'm taking 6 pills per day. I notice positive benefits.

Good Product

Posted by 5264479652798591408 on Dec 12, 2015

I tried this product for my constant allergies, sneezing & block nose along with vitamin C etc. One of the better immune support supplements I have tried but not the magic fix for me so still experimenting with other products.

Immune Support

Posted by MHK-HerbMedic on May 19, 2015

I have type 2 Diabetes and sometimes have gum sores / infection if my blood sugar is high, taking antibiotics cured it temporarily for a while and I was looking for a more permanent solution. I have started taking this along with Beta-1,3/1,6-D-Glucan for the past 3 weeks and the gum sores and infection have not only gone but have not reappeared. I am also trying this to reduce cholesterol and maintain blood sugar and feel the blood sugar control is better - I will be doing lipid testing in 4 weeks to see if my cholesterol levels have gone down from the current 240 as I refuse to take statin drugs.(MHK)