• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Reviews | English

This it's best products!

Posted by 5348547933886204885 on Mar 15, 2014

Ovo je odlican preparat koji moja supruga koristi vec par meseci radi jacanja imuniteta izmedju hemioterapija i mogu ga slobodno svima preporuciti

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Feb 07, 2011

Im cetain that this is working to boost my immune system, and Yale and Harvard agree...

Konoko Gold AHCC

Posted by Reviewer2236448 on Mar 09, 2011

Very happy with this product. My Dr. recommends my being on this product for two years to avoid any cancer.

Here's to better health!

Posted by Reviewer1091959 on Dec 14, 2009

This is a well-formulated product. I took it to try to remain healthy during a time of stress, both mental and physical, and having read much about the benefits of AHCC. I believe it helped to keep me healthy during that time. I also gave it to my son who is a competitive athlete, and during training and competition times, when he has been most susceptible to illnesses in the past, he held up well. We also have a toddler in the family who regularly brings germs home. I haven't compared it to other brands of AHCC, but why not go with Quality of Life Labs. . . it seems to be what they deliver! I'm going to keep taking their AHCC and see how it goes in the long term.

It works

Posted by SimplyReviewer on Aug 27, 2012

It works by stimulating our immune system to better protect itself from foreign invaders.

AHCC

Posted by Reviewer1243692 on Oct 28, 2010

I find this to be truly a useful product. I have only been taking it for a while but certainly feel a difference in my body. I would strongly suggest keeping this product stocked in abundance.

Immune activator

Posted by Reviewer2477918 on Feb 21, 2010

it is one of the best immune activator but prety expensive

Immune health

Posted by Reviewer1264109 on Apr 17, 2009

When I take this product, I never get sick. It is amazing!

boost your immune system

Posted by Reviewer3335982 on Jun 16, 2009

I take this with a strong collection of immune support herbs. Haven't been sick in years.

Thanks from Hong Kong

Posted by Reviewer3336342 on May 27, 2008

I've made order or trading via internet over eleven years. My recently deal with iHerb is definite one of my most pleasure experience. Thanks for iHerb's remarkable handling of my order and as well as the excellence arrangement in goods delivery. It could be sure that the iHerb will ranked as first choice in my future approximate order.