• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Customer Ratings

Good price

Posted by Reviewer3358627 on Mar 03, 2010

I got this one because the powder form from Now got extremely expensive, so this one became more cost effective than the powder (which is unusual, powders are always cheaper). Not sure about effectiveness yet (haven't started using yet) but I assume it works the same since they should all come from the same source.

Immune activator

Posted by Reviewer2477918 on Feb 21, 2010

it is one of the best immune activator but prety expensive

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2873668 on Feb 14, 2010

Help my son with autism sleep and better moods...I have no idea why.

best value AHCC

Posted by Reviewer1950401 on Feb 10, 2010

This is the best value (aside from the loose powder) and I am so happy that Iherb offers it a a reasonably affordable price!

putting trust in the benefits Kinoko Gold AHCC 500mg. gives me

Posted by Reviewer1010879 on Jan 19, 2010

I am a Lung Cancer patient. Having been diagnose in September of 2004. I had underwent Chemoteraphy,taken Targeted medicine (Tarceva)for about two years,underwent a second Chemoteraphy again January last year and is now again undergoing remission. For two and a half year I have been taking Kinoko Gold AHCC 500mg, I give credit to Kinoko for my physical well being.I excercise daily with an hour of walking and 15 minutes calisthenic and feeling good about myself. I am 72.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1951575 on Jan 10, 2010

very good quality product

Time will tell

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Dec 30, 2009

I take it first thing in the morning while I am still in bed as it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. Great product gives energy , too early to tell anything else.

A better person with it...

Posted by Reviewer3308969 on Dec 28, 2009

I ordered three bottles to try...and was convinced after the first, two-capsule dose that AHCC is a truly amazing product ~ I could tell the difference that quickly! Within a week of taking six capsules a day, I've notably experienced an alleviation of my chronic pain, an increase in pain tolerance, a significant decrease in anxiety, a significant increase in patience, less heartburn, and great relief of my (usual) constant fatigue. Within two weeks my husband was convinced (as my "progress" has not wavered) that this product works... From what he's seen, he said the difference between me taking AHCC and not taking it is "huge"...so huge that he's added the cost of it into our yearly budget! I'm very aware of benefiting from it just by what I can feel...how exciting that I'm reaping other wonderful benefits that I can't feel ~ like my strenghtening immune system!! Bottom line...I know the person I was without it...and I'm just a better person with it.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Dec 24, 2009

I feel stronger, less fatigue and better appetite after second bottle, but expensive.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1860124 on Dec 15, 2009

Having read the various reviews on this I bought some to try. As luck would happen I have a very bad cold the day it arrived. Took some that night and the next day the cold seemed a lot better and cleared up quickly over the next couple of days. Have been taking it daily since and think it jhas boosted my imune system.