• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Reviews | English

Here's to better health!

Posted by Reviewer1091959 on Dec 14, 2009

This is a well-formulated product. I took it to try to remain healthy during a time of stress, both mental and physical, and having read much about the benefits of AHCC. I believe it helped to keep me healthy during that time. I also gave it to my son who is a competitive athlete, and during training and competition times, when he has been most susceptible to illnesses in the past, he held up well. We also have a toddler in the family who regularly brings germs home. I haven't compared it to other brands of AHCC, but why not go with Quality of Life Labs. . . it seems to be what they deliver! I'm going to keep taking their AHCC and see how it goes in the long term.

Immune health

Posted by Reviewer1264109 on Apr 17, 2009

When I take this product, I never get sick. It is amazing!

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Jan 01, 2012

I believe, like many herbs I will have to take several bottles, after 6 months is probably a better time to review, however, It seems to be good quality. I have no side effects whatsoever which is good.

Posted by Reviewer2023662 on Nov 25, 2013

I decided to try this because New Chapter stopped making their Immunity Shield....which kept me from catching any virus for over 3 years. Being without the Immunity Shield left me open to a major virus. I'm hoping this AHCC does the trick, so far so good. But too soon to know for sure. I'll update next year to let you know. It's very expensive though.

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 16, 2013

I am taking it to fight against infections. I can not be sure if it works or not, but I will try to keep flus away and my immune system in optimum condition.

Cancer Survivor

Posted by Reviewer3053275 on Jul 12, 2010

From the research that I have done on this product, I believe that this is a good quality product and has helped my immune system. It is pricey but Iherb has good pricing and Great service. I always receive my products well packaged and always on time.

dosage and average price

Posted by Sholik on Jul 28, 2012

I do not know how to evaluate a product that promises to cancer treatment. as a complex disease, then the treatment is complete. drank first aid when they heard the diagnosis. and therefore feel no sense to give as were some emotions. But drinking is not the scheme: 2-3 tablets 3 times a day and 2 tablets a day. Only 3 packs ordered. then did not seem expensive, but the result is not visible. but the reviews and descriptions are impressive. all recovered. and use every opportunity to treat!

Kinoko Gold AHCC

Posted by Reviewer1783356 on Nov 01, 2014

I probably didnt give it a fare trial but due to the cost its hard to maintain the higher doses for long. I started with 3 tabs in the morning and another 3 at night. That night i broke out in a fever type sweat attack, hard time sleeping due to all the sweat. The next night was fine. My plan was to do the high doses for 10days and then move to a maintaininance dose of 1 pill twice a day. Cant say i got much out of it but during the first 10 days on the higher doses i felt an inkling it was helping. If i could afford it i would do the full doses for a few months and see what happens, but price holds me back. It would be nice to see a sale on this brand buy 1 and get 1 free, to get the ball rolling??

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Apr 01, 2011

I took a few bottles of AHCC but couldn't tell if it is making a difference, but I hope it does since it is not inexpensive. Hope the price doesn't keep going up, it is said to be a good immune supplement.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer3358627 on Mar 03, 2010

I got this one because the powder form from Now got extremely expensive, so this one became more cost effective than the powder (which is unusual, powders are always cheaper). Not sure about effectiveness yet (haven't started using yet) but I assume it works the same since they should all come from the same source.