• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Customer Ratings

Here's to better health!

Posted by Reviewer1091959 on Dec 14, 2009

This is a well-formulated product. I took it to try to remain healthy during a time of stress, both mental and physical, and having read much about the benefits of AHCC. I believe it helped to keep me healthy during that time. I also gave it to my son who is a competitive athlete, and during training and competition times, when he has been most susceptible to illnesses in the past, he held up well. We also have a toddler in the family who regularly brings germs home. I haven't compared it to other brands of AHCC, but why not go with Quality of Life Labs. . . it seems to be what they deliver! I'm going to keep taking their AHCC and see how it goes in the long term.

AHCC

Posted by Reviewer1197115 on Nov 30, 2009

I am still evaluating this product so I do not have yet a final opinion, so far.

Best AHCC available

Posted by Reviewer3181367 on Nov 29, 2009

Hi, so far the Kinoko Gold is the best AHCC I have tried and found around. I don't know how effective it is, but so far the three individuals I provided with it, got better!!! Thanks

good!

Posted by Reviewer1900146 on Nov 19, 2009

I have bought the AHCC for my mom since she had cancer surgery.it's more than 5 years. She feels good now. The shipping is fast. I'm glad that I found the Iherb.com.

worthed to try

Posted by Reviewer3104652 on Nov 09, 2009

I do not take medication for my allergy for 5 years, recently my condition has got worsen so I decided to give it a try. So far...because I take more supplements than AHCC I feel much better, have more energy, and hope not to take any medication in my life at all.

AHCC

Posted by Reviewer1250886 on Sep 30, 2009

Best quality out there for sure...really works and builds your immune system.

Kinoko’s Real edible Gold

Posted by Reviewer2478404 on Sep 28, 2009

This AHCC really give me a buzz and it gives me the feeling I’m doing a good job of taking care of myself !! It’s the quality of life that counts for me, not the quantity. And Kinoko is quality stuff for a good price here at iHerb, I love you guys & galls and I love a company that delivers what it says !! THANKS!!

Highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 14, 2009

I had a root canal which continued to give me problems for months. I was afraid I would loss this tooth. I started taking AHCC and my tooth started feeling better within a day.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1237156 on Jul 02, 2009

Has REALLY helped my fibromyalgia symptoms.

boost your immune system

Posted by Reviewer3335982 on Jun 16, 2009

I take this with a strong collection of immune support herbs. Haven't been sick in years.