• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Reviews | English

AHCC & Cancer

Posted by Reviewer1320449 on Jul 27, 2010

I know Cancer is a very sensitive subject..one that most people never wish to have to discuss. But my father 76y.o was diagnosed with stage iv pancreatic cancer. My fathers health was very bad initially which is a given. Desperately i visited a natural health food store in NYC by the name of westerly natural farms. I talked to a really kind, passionate gentleman who informed me that he knew of individuals who were stricken by cancer taking the kinko gold AHCC..he told me to try it out and see if it helps in anyway and if not he would refund me my money ($100 retail per bottle) . It is true in every sense that it does provide dramatic relief when undergoing chemo therapy. My father was given the least harsh form of chemo (gemzar alone). The oncologist informed that they didn't think it would really pack a big punch in cancer . After a few rounds of chemo my father stopped showing up at visits with a cane anymore and the Oncologist started to take notice and started asking us what we were doing for my father and we informed him that we were just giving him AHCC in high doses (4 pills morning, 4 @ night and 2 inbetween whenever he didn't feel so good). A few months after the chemo tx they did a follow up cat scan / pet scan of my father and the cancer had disappeared everywhere except the pancreas..But the cancer did not get worse it was contained. And the Dr's were very amazed. Unfortunately About 3 months ago my fathers chemo stopped working. The body became acclimated to the drugs. The cancer spread again to the intestinal tract. It has been my fathers decision to stop all forms of chemo treatment or intervention. Its been 3 months since my father stopped chemo. He does have pain frequently but nothing over the counter alieve can't fix. My father is not bed bound and does eat (altho his apetite isn't as great as it used to be) My father swears by this product and believes firmly that he would have expired long before if not for AHCC. It is unfortunate that they do not do extensive research in natural forms of treatment. This is the part that saddens me. My father who was not given a poor prognosis for life expectancy is still alive after 1 year and a month. This is just unheard of in the fight against pancreatic cancer.

Kinko Gold

Posted by Reviewer2644723 on Aug 09, 2010

Superior product I can almost say a miracle product when it comes to inflammation. With this product I can sleep through the night. I have recommended this product to a number of individuals and have specifically mentioned your web site. I will definitely order from you again. I learned about the product on a radio show called Duke and the Doctor.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1099124 on Apr 29, 2010

I went through a period of time where I became sick 2 times in 3 months and then came down with Pneumonia. After that I decided my immune system needed a boost. Based on the reviews of this product I figured it was worth a shot. As everyone is sick around me at work, at school and at home, it has been almost a year and the most I have had is a small cold. I made it through the flu season unscathed and I credit AHCC. I take 1 to 2 capsules a day and 2 to 3 capsules a day if I start to feel sick or are around a lot of sick people.

Great product...

Posted by Reviewer2962137 on May 18, 2010

I have given this product to my father and mother in law since they were treated for lymphoma past few months.They are recovering very fast and feeling great.

best value AHCC

Posted by Reviewer1950401 on Feb 10, 2010

This is the best value (aside from the loose powder) and I am so happy that Iherb offers it a a reasonably affordable price!

Time will tell

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Dec 30, 2009

I take it first thing in the morning while I am still in bed as it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. Great product gives energy , too early to tell anything else.

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1860124 on Dec 15, 2009

Having read the various reviews on this I bought some to try. As luck would happen I have a very bad cold the day it arrived. Took some that night and the next day the cold seemed a lot better and cleared up quickly over the next couple of days. Have been taking it daily since and think it jhas boosted my imune system.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1900146 on Nov 19, 2009

I have bought the AHCC for my mom since she had cancer surgery.it's more than 5 years. She feels good now. The shipping is fast. I'm glad that I found the Iherb.com.

Kinoko’s Real edible Gold

Posted by Reviewer2478404 on Sep 28, 2009

This AHCC really give me a buzz and it gives me the feeling I’m doing a good job of taking care of myself !! It’s the quality of life that counts for me, not the quantity. And Kinoko is quality stuff for a good price here at iHerb, I love you guys & galls and I love a company that delivers what it says !! THANKS!!

From Canada, Ontario

Posted by Reviewer1399310 on May 19, 2009

This product will keep your immune system up and running.(Reinforcing NK cell activity) Trust me i've been taking it for at least 6 months everyday(2-3 capsules in the morning on empty stomach for maximum absorption), and i have not been sick since then. Of course you can get a runny nose sometimes, but nothing more. No wonder this is Japans number 1 superfood!!!