great!

Posted by 4975752050872294067 on Feb 28, 2016

its great,but a little expensive

great

Posted by Reviewer2093180 on Sep 25, 2014

indeed help to get rid of brown spots.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2139526 on Mar 29, 2014

I've taken a lot of antioxidant extracts. Some of them provide effects that can be measured (improvement in blood pressure, blood sugar, etc.). But this is the first product whose effects can be physically felt right away. My circulation feels much better, and my body feels warm all over for several hours after taking this. I have hope that this will provide more benefits than most other antioxidant/polyphenol products.

Seems very good

Posted by LouLou on Jul 06, 2013

There has been considerable research done on the Litchi seed which I found quite by accident when searching for something else. I looked on trusty iherb and they had oliginol so I thought I would try it. It seems quite expensive as you only get 30 capsules, I have been taking it for just two weeks only one per day but I am going to try it for longer. I feel a lot less hungry so I figure I'll save money on food haha By the way I am not overweight and eat a very healthful diet but this is supposed to help with tummy fat which I have. I am also hoping that it will help my skin as it was originally(apparently)produced as a cosmoceutical product. So far I am happy enough to spend some more money to try it for longer.