Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer2164398 on Mar 24, 2008

This product really softens the scar as well as significantly fading it also.

great...

Posted by Reviewer2998836 on Jan 11, 2010

love this. I have mastectomy scars that turned into keloid, because my disolveable stitches have not yet disolved after more than 6 months...however, that being said, I believe this stuff is making a differenece.

Quantum Health, Scar Reducing Herbal Cream

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Jan 25, 2009

Very nice that it is organic...Some of the creams that are out there and that they advertize even on TV have things I wouldn't put on my worst enemy. My scar shrinks and pulls and I have just started using this but it helps... scar looks lighter and gives it more give.

This is a wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Oct 26, 2009

I had this old scar on my knee from a surgery I had long ago and after using this just a few times I noticed that it has started to fade. It's an ugly looking thing so any thing to reduce its appearance is great for me.

Reduction in scar appearance

Posted by Reviewer1773570 on Dec 28, 2010

This product has reduced the appearance of ugly scarring I have from brown spots that were chemically burned off of my forearm. In time, the scars should fade away and the cream is certainly speeding up this process. Thanks much. Elizabeth Burlington

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2555530 on Sep 20, 2012

I bought this cream just to try it - I wasn't expecting a lot. When I saw the size of the tube I was bit skeptical that it will be enough to make any difference but....the cream is greasy and I have been using it as directed 5-6 times a day for a month now and I still have some left. I have 3 scars from a knee surgery... they are very red and started looking like a keloid scar which I wasn't too keen on. I have been using this cream and I can see improvement in the color - the scar is looking a bit paler that it was, it is becoming softer too. You really have to massage it and keep using the cream often. Even my surgeon said that the scars look better (and he never makes comments like that - I guess that is not his main concern). I am really happy with this product and will continue to use it.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Dec 12, 2016

I had a basal carcinoma removed from the middle of my forehead right by the hairline, the incision was about 2 inches long. The dermatology office had a scar remover, but it was rather pricey, and contained ingredients that I did not want to put on my skin. I looked around for a natural scar remover, and was fortunate enough to find the Quantum Scar Reducer. I really did not expect it to work, boy was I in for a surprise. The scar is barely visible now. I also applied it to an old scar on my chin that I have had for about 15 years.. My husband first noticed the difference before I did, and commented that the scar was much less visible. Yeah! I am going to keep applying the scar cream at night, and see if the scar on my chin will disappear even more. I highly recommend this product.

Okay...but..too oily

Posted by Reviewer2621481 on Jan 05, 2011

It doesn't work miracle, you need to be diligent and apply it couples of times per day. The texture is just too greasy/sticky and hard to rinse of..but if it works, I am going to keep on using it. Scars do seem to be fading gradually...but not totally.

Seems to be working...

Posted by couponcodeDAY489 on Nov 06, 2009

More like an oily ointment than a cream.

So far good

Posted by Reviewer1634419 on Aug 07, 2009

Still have the scar, but it is starting to fad a bit.