Russia

Posted by Naso4ek on Nov 24, 2010

This is good cream It really works but very slow.

IT WORKS!

Posted by nicouze on Nov 14, 2010

So well for me! I put a drop of teatree oil to prevent breakouts and the really reduce my acne scars! For a few weeks, it looks like my scars were reduced to like 3 months later. You have to make sure you rub the cream into your skin, instead of just merely applying it.

bad...

Posted by Reviewer2755937 on Nov 12, 2010

This cream smells like a rotten egg. I want return this cream. This cream go bad. But I'm international customer. I'm very disappointed.

Good for scars

Posted by Reviewer1145278 on Nov 09, 2010

My daughter said this is good - the scars on her legs are almost gone.

great

Posted by Reviewer1466715 on Sep 26, 2010

works very well

Good for Acne Scars & Preventing Scars

Posted by Reviewer1037014 on Aug 30, 2010

My skin scars very easily from any scrap or acne blemish. I've been using this product for almost 2 weeks. Works pretty quickly on lightening my acne scars on back and chest. If I apply the ointment on my newer blemishes, I have noticed that my skin will not scar once the blemish dies - when before nearly every blemish would scar. Any new scratch or scrape I get I apply the ointment and I do not scar. I have an old scratch on my arm that is a dark brown scar and the ointment hasn't seemed to work too well with that one, no noticable lightening - but maybe with more time. Thumbs up for my other scars though and for scar prevention.

Great

Posted by missyhuii on May 22, 2010

Have been using irregularly for about 4months. Visible difference especially to newer/more superficial scars. :)

I think it helps

Posted by Reviewer1298367 on Mar 09, 2010

Tried to treat lots of postpartum stretch marks, but didn't notice a huge difference. The odorless onion extract isn't really odorless, but I'm probably an extreme case that this little tube won't touch.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3009699 on Mar 08, 2010

It works beatifully on old and new scars.I have a healed scar tissue after skin graft which took place in SEP of 2009.I have started to use it as soon as as it arrived and I see change of color in my scar.It is lighter and softer to touchr.It is only 2 weeks and I see results.Years ago I had some other surgery and I used similar product from Poland on my big scar tissue it worked wonders.Based on that previous experience I bought this one which does the trick.The product from Poland is called Cepan.The cost is probably the same but has triple volume.

Scar reducing herbal cream

Posted by Reviewer3208508 on Feb 20, 2010

So far it seems to be very effective