Quantum Health, Sting Soothe Bug Bite Relief, Extra Strength Formula, 1 oz (30 ml)

Useful!

Posted by 4748907441279845069 From Mexico on Jul 15, 2013

I love how this product works. It calms the itchiness (I use it for annoying mosquito bites), leaves a fresh feeling, smells strong (medicine like) but the Semele doesn't last longer. It works wonders in no time! So fast you forget you were bitten. Love it, you also use a very tiny amount for each bite. So it lasts a very very very long time. I also use it for my husband that one day had a weird huge allergic reaction on his leg. We never knew what it was (probably spider bite) and this product faded away the itchiness first and so fast that when he checked the inflammation and redness was totally gone. I highly recommend this!

Sting Soothe review

Posted by Reviewer1831100 From Tennessee on Jul 14, 2011

This product works for me for all kinds of insect bites. We have had mosquitoes and biting flies this summer like never before. This take the itch away when other products don't work at all. I highly recommend that you have a bottle on hand.