definetely helps. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

Helped to clear inflammation at the corners of the mouth in 3 days, and couldn't get rid off for more then a month! Please feel free to click "yes" if you find my review helpful for you. Best wishes

Heals cold sores quickly

Posted by Reviewer1016732 on Jun 04, 2008

I live in a high-altitude and the sun is intense all summer. Cold sores seem to be inevitable. After using Quantum Super Lysine to heal the inevitable first cold sore of the summer this year, I've been using it on my lips every day for protection, and it seems to be working. I wouldn't be without this product.

Cold Sores No More

Posted by Reviewer2230477 on Apr 01, 2011

This product worked better than anything I have ever used. At the 1st sign I applied as often as I thought about it. The cold sore reversed it's self I was IMPRESSED.

working good!

Posted by Reviewer2487581 on Jan 09, 2010

works good for cold sores and genital herpes, too.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2505196 on May 17, 2010

I have used this product, successfully, in the past but now have difficulty obtaining it in the UK. It is the only product which is 100% effective for the treatment of cold sores.

Works for cold sore

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on Aug 04, 2011

I received my iherb order yesterday and the evening a cold sore appeared on my upper lip. Just one application and this morning it disappeared without leaving a painful lesion for a week as Abreva does.

Quantum Health, Super Lysine + Cold Sore Treatment

Posted by Reviewer2755931 on Nov 24, 2013

Expected better result.

Very good

Posted by Santita on Apr 17, 2012

The cream smells of herbs, a pleasant sensation on the lips, softens the skin. Tested only once: start to smear early rashes - herpes did not go continue, and soon ended. Did this cream - can not say. We need at least one more test case for ... ))

excellant product

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Mar 25, 2014

My hubby put this on after his cold sore was already out however it cleared it up in two days. works fantasticly.

Super Lysine + cold sore treatment

Posted by 4625510951445771705 on Jan 01, 2015

I used this product as soon as I felt a cold sore tingling. The cold sore came and I applied Super Lysine a few times each day, it took only 3 days for the cold sore to completely disappear.