Fabulous product

Posted by Reviewer1590916 on Jan 24, 2009

I've been using this for about 4 months now. Have applied it every time I've gotten that 'tingly' feeling (about once a week) and it's completely prevented the coldsore from appearing every time but one (and that one time, the coldsore was tiny - I don't think anyone else would have even noticed it was there - and it went away after a couple of days). I'm extremely impressed and it's such good value too!

Great anti-viral!

Posted by Reviewer2496776 on Oct 27, 2008

This is great on cold sores and herpes outbreaks. I also applied it to a wartish skin lesion on my hand and it cleared it up completely within a week!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1920795 on Mar 16, 2008

This item is awesome for genital problems. Works real fast and stop the breakout.

Quantum Health Super Lysine and Cold Sore Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1419484 on Nov 12, 2010

Stops cold sores in their tracks before they become full blown. I also occasionally experience what I think of as boils on my posterior. As soon as I feel one beginning, I apply Lysine and it goes away. It's an excellent deterrent for both maladies.

Cold Sore

Posted by Reviewer2563751 on Jan 18, 2010

A wonderful product; store in a cool place for longer shelf life.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2138148 on Apr 09, 2009

First topical oitment i've tried that actually works. Highly recommended for cold sore sufferers.

SUPER !!!

Posted by Reviewer2345741 on Apr 28, 2010

LOVE THIS TREATMENT. IT DRIED UP MY COLD SORE IN JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS. NO OTHER PRODUCT HAS EVEN SOME CLOSE.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1247310 on Jan 26, 2010

I used it along with lysine 5,000 mg a day for one week

Best yet

Posted by Reviewer3347001 on Mar 26, 2010

Super Lysine is the best medication I have found for cold sores. It's important to start using it as soon as you feel the little blister. Apply it often and you will never see a "sore"

Keep on hand

Posted by Reviewer1729412 on Apr 12, 2010

I keep this in the medicine box at home; very good stuff, works on cold sores or any skin inflammations.