Quantum Health, Super Lysine+ ColdStick, Lip Treatment & Protectant, SPF-21, .18 oz (5 g)

Lysine

Posted by Reviewer3321370 on Nov 15, 2007

This product is a godsend. I have had cold sores for 20 years and have never had a product clear it so quickly.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1324331 on Oct 11, 2011

Good product, does what it claims.

STOPS COLD SORES!!

Posted by Reviewer1768557 on Dec 09, 2011

I get cold sores all the time....I decided to try this product....IT WORKS!! If I even "feel" one coming on I start using this & it stops it!! GREAT stuff!! Try it....you'll love it!!!

10 stars **********

Posted by Reviewer2452963 on Nov 03, 2009

If there were 10 stars available I'd give them on this rating. I've been fighting very, very nasty, recurring, painful, blistery, dry, peeling cold sores for years. For the last 3 years they've been almost constant. I was at my wits' end and had tried everything short of the $700 per month prescription meds the doctor recommended. In 4 weeks my lips are smooth and soft. I am making this my everyday "chapstick" and am very grateful to the makers of this product!!

Great for healing

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 15, 2009

Great lip balm for healing cold sores or dry lips. I take along with 2000 mg of L Lysine capsules and 1000 mg of Vitamin C for quick results. You will literally see results overnight with the lip balm, amino acid combination. I think L Lysine is a god send for healing and warding off any viruses by helping your immune system. I take it daily have not had a cold in years (and I used to have colds and sinus infections on a regular basis) I like this lip protector, but wish it wasn't quite so soft. It is a little mushy out of the container. Just be sure to turn the knob so it releases a small amount...or it is messy. But, this is minor drawback, compared to the fabulous results. Good value. Sells for twice the amount at my local health food store. Iherb is great. Good prices and fast shipping