Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Quantum Health, Super Lysine+ ColdStick, Lip Protector & Cold Sore Treatment, SPF-21, 5 g (.18 oz)

Lysine

Posted by Reviewer3321370 on Nov 15, 2007

This product is a godsend. I have had cold sores for 20 years and have never had a product clear it so quickly.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1324331 on Oct 11, 2011

Good product, does what it claims.

STOPS COLD SORES!!

Posted by Reviewer1768557 on Dec 09, 2011

I get cold sores all the time....I decided to try this product....IT WORKS!! If I even "feel" one coming on I start using this & it stops it!! GREAT stuff!! Try it....you'll love it!!!

Great for healing

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 15, 2009

Great lip balm for healing cold sores or dry lips. I take along with 2000 mg of L Lysine capsules and 1000 mg of Vitamin C for quick results. You will literally see results overnight with the lip balm, amino acid combination. I think L Lysine is a god send for healing and warding off any viruses by helping your immune system. I take it daily have not had a cold in years (and I used to have colds and sinus infections on a regular basis) I like this lip protector, but wish it wasn't quite so soft. It is a little mushy out of the container. Just be sure to turn the knob so it releases a small amount...or it is messy. But, this is minor drawback, compared to the fabulous results. Good value. Sells for twice the amount at my local health food store. Iherb is great. Good prices and fast shipping

Helps. Лечит губы.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 21, 2012

Interesting balm against herpes. To me helped in the vysypaniye beginning. Now I carry constantly in a bag, just in case. With SPF-21, it is possible to use balm as sun-protection means. A smell at balm almost inaudible. Fat and sticky, as ointment. A basis - bee and karnaubsky wax. I use as a remedy. Heals cracks on lips. The role carries out. I recommend. Интересный бальзам против герпеса. Мне помог в начале высыпания. Теперь ношу постоянно в сумке, на всякий случай. Бальзам с SPF-21, можно использовать как солнцезащитное средство. Запах у бальзама еле уловимый. Жирный и липкий, как мазь.Основа - пчелиный и карнаубский воск. Использую как лечебное средство. Заживляет трещины на губах. Свою роль выполняет. Рекомендую.