Great product

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Mar 12, 2008

I have used this product for a long time, and it is a great way to boost the immune system without taking another pill. I mix it in with the other liquid supplements/vitamins I take. Since I have been using this product the incidences of canker and cold sores as been greatly reduced.

liquid drops

Posted by Reviewer1615653 on Nov 18, 2008

Tastes nasty. Kid do not like it

liquid lysine

Posted by Reviewer2745472 on Aug 05, 2011

Quantum's liquid lysine is much more effective than any lysine capsule I have tried

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1797146 on Jun 27, 2012

knock on wood..haven't had a cold sore in months. just add to my water...

AMAZING!!

Posted by Reviewer3119924 on Mar 26, 2013

This product is my life saver! The Quantum SuperLysine+ capsules are great for everyday prevention of cold sores, but when I'm sick or forget or on vacation (drinking, in the sun all day :P - my triggers!) this stuff will knock a cold sore right out! This product has saved me so many times, I'll never be without it. In fact every Quantum product I have tried has been great!

Excellent - Prevents Cold Sores - Boosts Immunity

Posted by 5076926588582877482 on Feb 09, 2014

I have tried every Lysine product under the sun, I found this liquid, herb combo to be the best at preventing cold sores and boosting my general immunity.

Super Lysine

Posted by 5127587468052342575 on Feb 10, 2014

I've been using this product for year and I really like it. If I'm feeling run down or feel a cold approaching I'll start to take it for several days and I believe it balances me out and boosts my immune system

Can prevent and soothe dreaded breakouts

Posted by Reviewer2081869 on Mar 11, 2015

My go-to herbal blend for daily prevention of, and relief from, herpes breakouts. Works super fast. The brand is high quality and pure. I've been taking this for many years, and always keep a supply on hand. Take it with Lemon Balm tincture for a super-preventative measure against the dreaded breakouts.

Super Lysine immune system liquid extract

Posted by Reviewer3263326 on Jan 10, 2016

I love this product. Bought it last year for cold and flu prevention. My son and I both used it with success. Yesterday I was coming down with a cold, feeling really bad and run down and sneezing. I started 3 times a day yesterday and today I feel like I don't have a cold. No more symptoms. This product really does work. I just ordered more to keep around for this winter. Just gave my husband a dose as he's coming down with a cold. Price is also great. By the way, the taste is not bad either. I mix in in water. Love I-Herb, prices and fast shipping every time!!!

loved it

Posted by Reviewer2955459 on Sep 24, 2009

I love the product. The taste is not too bad if you make a tea out of it. Either hot or cold.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »