Queen Helene, Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment, 3 Resealable Tubes, 1 fl oz (30 ml) Each

4 out of 5 based on 83 reviews
Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

works pretty well

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Oct 21, 2011

I've used two of the three tubes in the past three weeks (I use half a tube each time for my thin, overworked, past-shoulder length hair) and haven't noticed a lasting difference in my hair. I will say, the first time I used it my hair looked GLORIOUS, but it doesn't seem to really do much at all now other than make my hair smell wonderful. I think I'll try pure jojoba oil next time.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2859914 on Apr 09, 2012

Good product, easy to use.

Nice effect, nice oils but too much alcohol in product

Posted by 5448744892371643467 on Dec 10, 2012

Smells nice, smoothing to hair, is sold as an oil treatment. Contains alcohols, not great for dry hair. But results are ok.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1150203 on Dec 14, 2012

Ok hair treatment but cant compare with products you get in a salon. Hair feels soft. I have frizzy curly hair. maybe it works better for other hair types. But because of the low price i will buy again.

Not really for me.

Posted by 5513883387752029749 on Aug 05, 2013

I found this made my hair quite brittle, which I was surprised by. Afterward my hair felt brittle and extremely knotty. I felt with each brush stroke that I was pulling out strands of hair and having breakage issues which is a big NO for me. I have admittingly only tried one tube!. I will give it another chance. (I have naturally curly, dry hair).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »