EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$3.77

$4.71

Savings of: $0.94 (20% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(7)
1 Stars
(8)
Reviews | English
Sort By

update revue : Bof...

Posted by 5657015734190814112 on Apr 24, 2013

Je change la revue que j'ai fais sur ce produit il y a quelques temps, je prefere largement l'utilisation d'huile de jojoba naturel, ce produit n'a pas fait de difference extraordinaire au fur à mesure! essayer de l'huile de jojoba naturel certes c'est un peu plus cher mais niveau qualité c'est pas comparables et de plus vous pourrez l'utiliser autant sur votre peau pour réguler le sebum et hydrater la peau de votre visage, pour les cheveux aussi c'est trés bon pour nourrir le cuir chevelu-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I prefer to use natural jojoba oil, it is more effecient ! and it can be use for the skin as well ! this one does not make any difference after several use !

Was this review helpful to you?

Horrible product!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 27, 2013

I have somewhat dry hair and was looking for something to replace my regular mask. I'm a big fan of oils and I use oil as my regular skin-treatment regime so it made sense to try this on my hair as well. I applied one tube after washing my hair with shampoo, no conditioner. This thing left my hair feeling even drier! A day after it felt tangled and it felt like I used nothing at all! I would not recommend this!

Was this review helpful to you?

bof bof

Posted by 5599457028008723222 on Jun 19, 2013

Pas efficace sur mes cheveux... Not efficience on my hair.....

Was this review helpful to you?

Does not last

Posted by WorkingMum on Dec 24, 2013

Feels good when you have it on your wet hair. Reduces to nothing after rinse off. Does not work for my coarse, thick hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

No me sirvió para nada

Posted by 5536255704589165403 on Dec 30, 2013

No note nada en mi pelo! cualquier crema suavizante me hace mas efecto, no se si es mi pelo o que, pero mi pelo quedó igual que antes de aplicarlo.

Was this review helpful to you?

didn't work

Posted by 5274111096721732913 on Feb 27, 2014

didn't work

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-6 of 6 total