Ok - but not overly moisturising

Posted by annathie on Aug 13, 2014

Wasn't overly impressed - my hair was still very dry after using this, so didn't think it's moisturised very well. Used store bought avocado oil and coconut oil after which really helped. Will give it another go however, but for severely damaged, dry hair, it didn't help that well.

No Bad

Posted by 5361609144970498746 on Dec 03, 2013

It´s a not bad treatment but maybe I just expected more of this. It helps to have a softter and shiny hair, but after to use it if I don´t use de iron my hair has a lot of volume.

So So

Posted by 5066321041607994441 on Nov 28, 2013

I expected more from this. It has no real effect on my hair, and I used it for hours and hours over night before washing out!

Not best but still rally good !

Posted by 5388044992606018363 on Nov 05, 2013

It's actualy not a REAL PURE jojoba oil . It isn't organic too . This product have some silicones (dimeticone e.t.c.) and others chemical ingredients , but its still good product for hair when you using it frome time to time and only on hairs and ands - not for head skin (scalp).

Doesn't work for me

Posted by 4747655493556744822 on Sep 11, 2013

I have dry ends and I don't really notice a change with this, maybe with healthier hair... Also, there is a lots of ingredients that I don't like in this

No me hidrata lo suficiente

Posted by 5729312242553010612 on Aug 10, 2013

Lo deje unos 15 minutos a pesar de que dice que lo dejemos solo 3. Tengo el pelo muy largo y rizado, y necesito bastante hidratacion. Lo que mas note fue el encrespamiento, se me encrespo mucho el pelo y lo tenia todo bufado. En cuanto a la hidratacion... no lo dejo seco, pero necesite serum para las puntas pues no hidrato lo suficiente. Lo que si es cierto es que me dio mucho brillo y suavidad, aunque con tanto frizz era dificil apreciarlo. No repetire, otros aceites de prelavado me van mucho mejor.

Not really for me.

Posted by 5513883387752029749 on Aug 05, 2013

I found this made my hair quite brittle, which I was surprised by. Afterward my hair felt brittle and extremely knotty. I felt with each brush stroke that I was pulling out strands of hair and having breakage issues which is a big NO for me. I have admittingly only tried one tube!. I will give it another chance. (I have naturally curly, dry hair).

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1150203 on Dec 14, 2012

Ok hair treatment but cant compare with products you get in a salon. Hair feels soft. I have frizzy curly hair. maybe it works better for other hair types. But because of the low price i will buy again.

Nice effect, nice oils but too much alcohol in product

Posted by 5448744892371643467 on Dec 10, 2012

Smells nice, smoothing to hair, is sold as an oil treatment. Contains alcohols, not great for dry hair. But results are ok.

It tangles...

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Aug 19, 2012

I have relaxed hair. This product tangles my air a lot. also after a deep treatment with it you have to use a moisturizing conditionner otherwise your hair will breack because this is a protein treatment. I give it a 3 stars beacause it is really strenghtenning

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »