It's good!

Posted by ditalv on Jan 18, 2013

Great performance (It cleans my pores and gives this tingly sensation which I like; can be used as a spot treatment as well) + Nice scent (minty and refreshing, like a toothpaste but I like it) + Cheap price!! What a shame it contains parabens...

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer2060737 on Nov 06, 2010

This stuff is one of the best products I have ever used. It completely rid me of 90% of my acne within 2 weeks and lightened the dark spots as well. Such a great price too! I will definitely be using this for a long time. Also a great spot treatment! Works wonders for cystic acne.

Great

Posted by alvinlky on Dec 15, 2013

It does helps dry up my pimples, and clear away blackheads.

Queen Helene Original Mint Julep Masque

Posted by Reviewer3243923 on Aug 04, 2011

Absolutely fabulous mask! Cannot rave enough about it and it is so inexpensive! I not only use it as a mask for blackheads, when I have had a long night and want to look fresh etc but also as a SPOT treatment - it dramatically reduces speed and size of spots while not drying out surrounding skin. Love this product 2nd time I have ordered and will continue to do so.

Average

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

I have combination skin with occasional blemishes and have been using this once or twice a week. No dramatic results but I do feel like it tightens pores and refreshes my skin. Washes off quite easily too!

this product works great

Posted by Reviewer2891030 on Jul 06, 2009

i am 27 years old and i have had problem acne since my youth. this is the first time i can actually say a product worked over night. my skin is on its way to becoming under control. this product was NOT harsh on my face. it left no puffiness at acne sight. i have VERY sensitive skin and i have had NO irritibilty whatsoever. i would recommend this product to anyone. i am not a fake blogger to rant or rave about this product. i am real person and i will continue to use this excellent product. its a great price for a large amount, try it for yourself.

Wish I could give zero stars

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Jul 15, 2011

It has parabens and the ubiquitous and mysterious ingredient, "fragrance"

queen helene mint

Posted by Reviewer1921929 on Jan 19, 2011

Unfortunately this product makes me break out everytime i used it. It didn't shrink my pores nor get rid of the blackheads either.

Wonderful product for acne/blackheads

Posted by Reviewer1391562 on Apr 20, 2009

I use this every other week becuase I tend to get bad black or whiteheads. This can lead to lots of acne on my face. Most of my "acne" is due to bad air quality and allergies though. After washing my face and drying lightly with a towel, I slabber this stuff on my face. I know for some people with sensitive skin, it can have burning feeling. I do not use this on my cheeks, becuase I know I have sensitive skins on that area. I just use this on my forehead, nose, and chin areas. After leaving it on about 3-5 minutes, the stuff dries out, and then I wash off. I do lotion my face after washing this stuff off, to keep the moisture in. If your blackheads/whiteheads is not bad, I would not recommend using this, as this can be harsh to your skin if you do not need it. I use this in addition to other Queen Helene items, such as the Mud Masque and the Grapeseed Masque.

Bad

Posted by Reviewer2375679 on Mar 07, 2011

Methylparaben is such a herbal thing, you know…