Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2851567 on Aug 25, 2009

As a person who has no black head or acne troubles, Ive never had use for the famed mint julip masque. While I love that masque, I dont need it. The mud pack masque however is great. It does everything it promises. It tightens the areas around my cheeks and eyes, and really works great at tightening up the skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines. It also cleans out my pores fantastically. Feels great just before bed, as its a very relaxing masque. Love this one.

Excellent Masque

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Oct 29, 2009

My daughter and I have been using this masque, we ordered several, and it does what it says it does. It appears to shrink our pores and gets rid of excess oil. It doesn't irritate our skin. It's cheap enough to use regularly and we feel like we are being pampered like in a spa (probably with the same results)

Eh...so so

Posted by Reviewer2347816 on Jul 02, 2010

I don't like the smell really and I was a little more hopeful that after one use it would shrink my pores more than "just barely". I won't buy this again. I might try the Now brand because it's only clay and nothing else.

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer1602547 on Apr 24, 2010

I think this stuff actually makes my pores smaller. I love the way it feels when it is on my skin. I will definitely buy this again.

I want to add my two cents here

Posted by Reviewer3166325 on Oct 04, 2015

at age 71 I've used allot of masque and spent tons of money at spas on facial," was getting ready for botox and fillers " AGAIN NOTHING has worked as good as this masque ,my eye lids are getting wrinkles so I put some on the tops and those lines are gone,fine lines on chin gone. face and neck looking younger.... will be saving big bucks here no botox or fillers now...... this Masque is so easy to use and dose just what every one says it dose .. I just reordered .. LOVE,LOVE this product 10/05/2014