Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2851567 on Aug 25, 2009

As a person who has no black head or acne troubles, Ive never had use for the famed mint julip masque. While I love that masque, I dont need it. The mud pack masque however is great. It does everything it promises. It tightens the areas around my cheeks and eyes, and really works great at tightening up the skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines. It also cleans out my pores fantastically. Feels great just before bed, as its a very relaxing masque. Love this one.

Excellent Masque

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Oct 29, 2009

My daughter and I have been using this masque, we ordered several, and it does what it says it does. It appears to shrink our pores and gets rid of excess oil. It doesn't irritate our skin. It's cheap enough to use regularly and we feel like we are being pampered like in a spa (probably with the same results)

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer1602547 on Apr 24, 2010

I think this stuff actually makes my pores smaller. I love the way it feels when it is on my skin. I will definitely buy this again.

I want to add my two cents here

Posted by Reviewer3166325 on Oct 04, 2015

at age 71 I've used allot of masque and spent tons of money at spas on facial," was getting ready for botox and fillers " AGAIN NOTHING has worked as good as this masque ,my eye lids are getting wrinkles so I put some on the tops and those lines are gone,fine lines on chin gone. face and neck looking younger.... will be saving big bucks here no botox or fillers now...... this Masque is so easy to use and dose just what every one says it dose .. I just reordered .. LOVE,LOVE this product 10/05/2014

מסכת בוץ של חברת המלכה הלנה

Posted by 5070539160615190504 on Sep 27, 2014

מסכה טובה מאוד במחיר ובגודל שווה ביותר 227 גרם . נעימה למגע ובעלת ריח נעים. משאירה את עור הפנים חלק ונעים. אבל אני אישית מעדיפה יותר את מסכת המנטה שלהם. אם עזרתי - תשתמשו בקוד כניסה שלי להנחה המופיע בפרופיל. תודה

מעולה!

Posted by 4648820518204918838 on Feb 26, 2014

הפנים מרגישות נקיות,נעימות וחלקות אחרי שימוש במסכה

best mask I've used in a long time!!

Posted by Reviewer2907303 on Feb 26, 2010

Really loved this mask! It is easy to use, a little goes a long way, and leaves my skin very smooth and does a good job of cleaning out my pores. Will definatly buy again!

similar to mint julep mask

Posted by 5576946624955927028 on Dec 12, 2015

it is similar to mint julep mask in action and in the main ingredients list (mint julep has sulfur among others, so it may be a bit more drying then this). Great for oily skin. It also has a tinglish sensation but no mint in it.

Super impressed!

Posted by 4820194440402018547 on Apr 10, 2016

This just arrived and I've given it a go, and was impressed enough that I actually made a review (which I usually reserve for shockingly bad products!). After one use, the large pores on my nose seem smaller, my skin feels smoother and tighter, and my blemishes look reduced. I'll see how it goes in the future, but very impressed!

good item!

Posted by 5690971376584922930 on May 02, 2016

I have a problem with acne and this mask good cleanse my skin . not causing new acne. Cheap and large mask - it's very cost-effective. I would recommend it for weekly use. Imam problem s aknama i ova maska dobro očisti moju kožu. ne izaziva nove akne. Jeftina i velika maska - jako je isplativa. Preporučujem je za tjedno korištenje.