Nice Mud Pack! GREAT PRICE!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Mud Pack Masque is the original old-fashioned, time-tested earth facial treatment with imported natural English Clay, that will work wonders for your skin. It's a very effective pore cleanser. It helps tighten loose, sagging skin on your face and neck and relaxes tired facial muscles to soften lines and wrinkles. Enjoy a Mud Pack Masque facial as a pick me up when you feel tired or before going to bed. Your skin will have a clearer, smoother, youthful looking complexion.

Great masque - better than the mint clay!

Posted by Reviewer2341886 on May 23, 2011

This is my favourite masque of all. It works better for me than Queen Helene Mint Clay Masque and is not drying. Easier to apply than the mint masque too. Great product at a great value!

Better than Mint Julep

Posted by Reviewer2698576 on Feb 23, 2011

I think this mask is overall better than the Mint Julep one. It's not as agressive due to the lack of menthol and seems to clean pores just as well, for normal/combo skin. For bad blackhead problems, I would still go for the MJ.

Great mask!

Posted by Reviewer3030342 on Apr 06, 2011

I like this mask! It cleared my skin very good and it feels fresh. I will buy it again.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1470773 on Apr 20, 2011

This is one of the best masks on the market for the money.

Great mask

Posted by Reviewer2414781 on Apr 26, 2011

Cleans pores just as it says. A bit too strong smell for me, but it's very pleasant though. Will purchase again!

Normal mud masque,

Posted by Reviewer2622191 on Jan 27, 2014

I used this twice, liked effect, not suitable for sensitive skin, because it stings the skin, may be of parabens in it.

similar to mint julep mask

Posted by 5576946624955927028 on Dec 12, 2015

it is similar to mint julep mask in action and in the main ingredients list (mint julep has sulfur among others, so it may be a bit more drying then this). Great for oily skin. It also has a tinglish sensation but no mint in it.

good

Posted by 4995141365732504200 on May 02, 2015

nice for dry skin

Super impressed!

Posted by 4820194440402018547 on Apr 10, 2016

This just arrived and I've given it a go, and was impressed enough that I actually made a review (which I usually reserve for shockingly bad products!). After one use, the large pores on my nose seem smaller, my skin feels smoother and tighter, and my blemishes look reduced. I'll see how it goes in the future, but very impressed!