I want to add my two cents here

Posted by Reviewer3166325 on Oct 04, 2015

at age 71 I've used allot of masque and spent tons of money at spas on facial," was getting ready for botox and fillers " AGAIN NOTHING has worked as good as this masque ,my eye lids are getting wrinkles so I put some on the tops and those lines are gone,fine lines on chin gone. face and neck looking younger.... will be saving big bucks here no botox or fillers now...... this Masque is so easy to use and dose just what every one says it dose .. I just reordered .. LOVE,LOVE this product 10/05/2014

No he notado efectos

Posted by nathalie on Sep 02, 2015

He aplicado la mascarilla una vez por semana con la piel exfoliada y limpia y no he notado ningún efecto.

Great

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) I love this ! It smells quite good and my skin is so happy with it. Really efficient !

Disappointed

Posted by 5321573799482809831 on Jun 28, 2015

Upset by how shockingly disappointing this mud masque was, was really hoping to love it. It has/had no obvious effect on my skin, and the little effect it brought forth was a sting-like sensation that felt tightening to the point of discomfort. Perhaps better for more mature and ageing skin?

not quite sure..

Posted by 5323645191538472879 on May 04, 2015

It smells really bad.. Haven't decided yet if I would put it on my face, I prefer the mint mask

good

Posted by 4995141365732504200 on May 02, 2015

nice for dry skin

Posted by 5516169706106370576 on Apr 16, 2015

detox my face

Fantastic!

Posted by 4725849445387620395 on Mar 25, 2015

Amazing product that works really well, but I must admit I prefer my mint julep mask.

Nice Mud Pack! GREAT PRICE!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Mud Pack Masque is the original old-fashioned, time-tested earth facial treatment with imported natural English Clay, that will work wonders for your skin. It's a very effective pore cleanser. It helps tighten loose, sagging skin on your face and neck and relaxes tired facial muscles to soften lines and wrinkles. Enjoy a Mud Pack Masque facial as a pick me up when you feel tired or before going to bed. Your skin will have a clearer, smoother, youthful looking complexion.