Scrub works great!

Posted by Reviewer1496574 on Jun 14, 2011

Scrub works great! I have combination skin with open pores, after the two applications can feel the difference: improved complexion, pore cleaner, remove dead cells. Sorry for my english

Love It! Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1969015 on Jun 11, 2011

After years of using the mint version, I tried this and am so glad I did. Works great on my dry, sensitive skin. Delicious fragrance a bonus!

bon produit mais composition moyenne

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Apr 12, 2013

Malgré une composition non naturelle (le produit contient notamment des parabens), le gommage sent extrêmement bon et fait bien son job. Il contient des grains très fins et en grande quantité, ce qui permet de débarrasser la peau de toutes ses impuretés. Elle est nette et douce. Pour autant, le produit n'est pas agressif, en tout cas pas avec ma peau qui est mixte.

Good and cheap

Posted by Reviewer2863323 on Jun 21, 2011

Excellent product! soft peeling.

Nice

Posted by khi-73 on May 26, 2011

Smells good, and can be used on sensitive skin.

great I like it

Posted by Reviewer2412530 on Feb 24, 2012

great I like it

I love this!

Posted by doppelganger on Jun 29, 2013

It is a really great scrub. I use it 2-3 times per week in the shower. It makes your skin feel lighter and cleaner.I would definitely repurchuse!

awesome!!!!

Posted by 5758276172785980242 on Oct 20, 2013

This is my favorite scrub that i've ever used! The particles are tiny and fine! I used it before doing moisturizing facial treatments.

Raminamasis kakavos sviesto veido šveitiklis.

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Jul 24, 2012

Švelniai nuvalo, ištraukia nešvarumus, poras ir pašalina negyvas, sausas ląsteles nuo jūsų odos paviršiaus. Natūralus kakavos sviestas padeda papildyti prarastą drėgmę, saugo jūsų odą nuo atšiaurių elementų. Jūsų oda atrodo šviežia, sveika ir minkšta. Naudoti kasdien, arba taip dažnai, kaip pageidauja Jūsų oda.

Love it!

Posted by 5694635319088649270 on Aug 12, 2013

Great for sensitive skin. Smells nice and leaves skin moisturized.