Queen Helene, The Original Mint Julep Masque, 8 oz (226.8 g)

Never ever again!

Posted by -zizi- on Jun 08, 2012

Maybe this masque works well and does miracles, but with first application I found out I hate masques with mint. I don't like the cooling effect, it irritates my sensitive skin. I gave this product to someone else.

i love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer3087745 on Mar 01, 2011

This masque works great for your skin... This made my skin super soft and my pores are realy much smaller now!

liked

Posted by Reviewer3023541 on Mar 06, 2011

using the T-zone face very good mask

Good Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2816556 on Aug 24, 2009

i have used this in the past and was unable to find it so was very excited to see this on iherb. I love how clean it makes my face feel i also use it at night to dry out pimples just dab it on and go to sleep wash off in morning. Great stuff.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Dec 05, 2009

ladies we all know we are like little girls at a candy store when we are at the high-end dept. stores. we buy proucts because of the name and packaging. well i love iherb and i read the review for this product and i had to buy it. i am so happy that i did. this made my skin super soft and my pores are much smaller. this is a great product to apply for a special night out. just apply it three to four hours before applying your foundation and since this is a bounce size i will get one or two more. hope this helps.