excellent

Posted by Reviewer1862440 on Sep 11, 2012

Excellent, just as promised.

Great results

Posted by iherbite on Sep 11, 2012

My kiddos have had wonderful results with this product. It has curbed many a break outs and when placed on a blemish overnight it makes a huge difference in the quick healing of it. Love it and will continue to purchase. I am an "iHerbite" forever!!

great

Posted by 5763376088717397581 on Sep 12, 2012

love it

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2923231 on Sep 12, 2012

Simply product with great result "on my face" :)

Amazing as a nose pack!

Posted by 5417828494585245732 on Sep 12, 2012

I've been using this weekly as a nose pack for my blackheads and they do such an amazing job. I also use it whenever I have a pimple pop up. I wouldn't recommend it as an all over face mask unless you have really oily skin though. Better to use it as spot treatment or a nose pack! Great stuff and so cheap.

Well Done

Posted by dragonheart on Aug 02, 2012

I put on my T-tone, the smell likes toothpaste, but I don't mind. After using it, the skin isn't dry and my pores seem like smaller and invisible. Will buy it again.

쵝오

Posted by 5704540103795023332 on Aug 04, 2012

일전에 썼는데 선물하려고 또산거예요. 제가 쓰던거 다 쓰면 또 살꺼예요.. 저렴하고 양도 많고 모공줄여주고 피지도 녹여주고(벤토나이트 들어있어서요) 다 쓸때씀 또 사야죠^^ 여드름에 좋은지는 잘 모르겠어요.

Wonderful masque

Posted by PerfectProducts on Aug 15, 2012

My wife loves it, says it shrinks pores and cleans the face.

Great Mask and Cheap!

Posted by Reviewer2081806 on Aug 15, 2012

Okay I love this mask! I keep on coming back to this one after i tried all kinds out there. It works great but dont leave on skin too long as it can really dry out your skin. Leave on till it dries and rinse. Make sure to apply a toner after to get rid of any residue from the skin off. This mask is great for blemishes it works great to dry them out. I use it twice a week anymore than that im just stressing my skin. I like the tingle of this mask it sometimes feels like its burning hot on my face but its not that irritating for me to want to wash off. Note sensitive skins try a patch before doing a full on as it can be irritating. Also smooth on a thin layer no need to overapply this mask. Overall this is a great mask and i will definetly be coming back to it.

Great product for problem skin

Posted by Reviewer3015490 on Aug 22, 2012

Unfortunately I've got some problems with my skin but this mask makes my face clean, fresh and it reduces my pores. Alredy bought again.