Quest Nutrition, Natural Protein Bar, Chocolate Peanut Butter, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each

Better than real chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer2886672 From Norway on Feb 13, 2013

This is by far the best protein bar I've ever eaten. I hate cooking and I'm do not take my time to make meals for 1 so these have saved me countless of times when I'm in a hurry or just have the munchies. I tried the brownie ones and they were OK, but these are fantastic. I actually prefer them to real chocolate. I'm glad they take some time to ship to my country because if I could eat them everyday, I would!

The best quest bars so far

Posted by 5320294353226139921 on Mar 27, 2013

these are so good. They remind me of reeses peanutbutter cups, but not as sweet.I like these better than both cinnamon roll and chocolate brownie.

Surprisingly large and filling

Posted by lucygoosyxo From Australia on Apr 05, 2012

Kind of a chewy texture, really great flavour. And so filling and large in size considering it's only 160cals!!! Not too sweet either which is a win. Will be buying these again!!

Second only to the double choc chunk!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty From Singapore on Oct 22, 2013

Too bad i tried this alongside the newly released double choc chunk... If not this would been the champs. It came a close second though. Greatly recommended. Quest really knows what they're talking about because this bar totally screams Peanut Butter AND chocolate. Honestly, this is soooo hard to keep in the house! Always gone within a week or two.. So stock up, peeps!

One of my faves.

Posted by 5550038450606649579 on Sep 19, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter and Cookie Dough are hands down the BEST Quest flavours.