Better than real chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer2886672 on Feb 13, 2013

This is by far the best protein bar I've ever eaten. I hate cooking and I'm do not take my time to make meals for 1 so these have saved me countless of times when I'm in a hurry or just have the munchies. I tried the brownie ones and they were OK, but these are fantastic. I actually prefer them to real chocolate. I'm glad they take some time to ship to my country because if I could eat them everyday, I would!

The best quest bars so far

Posted by 5320294353226139921 on Mar 27, 2013

these are so good. They remind me of reeses peanutbutter cups, but not as sweet.I like these better than both cinnamon roll and chocolate brownie.

Surprisingly large and filling

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 05, 2012

Kind of a chewy texture, really great flavour. And so filling and large in size considering it's only 160cals!!! Not too sweet either which is a win. Will be buying these again!!

Best quest bar!!

Posted by 4748513009053636149 on Apr 04, 2013

This is the best quest bar in my opinion, also the one with the least amount of calories (160). The peanut butter supreme is also good, but this one is better. It's dense, chewy and filling. Also it takes time to eat, which is good, as it makes it feel more like a meal. In comparison to the think thin peanut bar, this is muuch better, and with a lot less calories. the think thin bars are also gone in a second. Great healthy additon to any meal.

One of my faves.

Posted by 5550038450606649579 on Sep 19, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter and Cookie Dough are hands down the BEST Quest flavours.

Second only to the double choc chunk!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Too bad i tried this alongside the newly released double choc chunk... If not this would been the champs. It came a close second though. Greatly recommended. Quest really knows what they're talking about because this bar totally screams Peanut Butter AND chocolate. Honestly, this is soooo hard to keep in the house! Always gone within a week or two.. So stock up, peeps!

Peanut Choc Quest Bar

Posted by 4749357837328315197 on Oct 13, 2013

This flavour is awesome. It is slightly more chewy and dense then the regular natural bars. It is really yummy heated up in the microwave and with a blob of peanut butter on top!

Brilliant

Posted by misstarren on Apr 30, 2013

Very good chocolate/peanut butter taste with a very dense texture. Very filling and satisfying. Shipped to Australia without any trouble.

Tastes just like a Snickers bar

Posted by 5448641838102021023 on May 22, 2013

As always, great stats... who needs candy bars when you have these? Fave flavor so far, and I've tried almost all of them.

LOVE!

Posted by 5313072276472843270 on Jun 12, 2013

These are great! I will order again!