July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Quest Nutrition, Natural Protein Bar, Cinnamon Roll, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each

Reviews 4-star

Yummy

Posted by 4869452773784867389 on Apr 01, 2014

One of my favorites ! tastes like a real cinnamon roll .

Funny idea!

Posted by 5049839092867642748 on Feb 05, 2014

It's a funny idea to make bars that tastes like american cinnamon rolls! I like this flavor. Heat it in the microwave for about 30 seconds!

Quest bars are great

Posted by 4924002528154267655 on Feb 12, 2014

Quest protein bars are probably the best ones out there, judging both by their ingredients and their nutritional value. Note, that the amount of net carbs is only a few per bar! I did not order for a long time till I had realized that. In Finland carbs/fiber get marked in a slightly different manner, with grams of fiber already deducted from the carbs. The consistency of the bar is bit funny, kinda like bit hard, chewy toffee. The flavor is pretty good, but next time I am going to try another flavor. I love cinnamon but cinnamon rolls aren't my top choice of indulgence, so I guess I should have known to try another flavor of this bar, too! I love that the bar does not have any artificial sweeteners in it such as maltitol which makes my tummy hurt. Erythritol can be said to be artificial, but causes absoteluly no tummy upset for me and the flavor is good too. I actually love it in cooking, so a protein bar sweetened with it is my top choice!

Helt grei!

Posted by 5704781674087423233 on Jun 19, 2014

Denne er god. Ikke en av favorittene blandt questbarene, men denne er helt grei. Den er best lun.

Cinnamon

Posted by 5142937608500987353 on Feb 13, 2014

Very filling but not as nice as some other flavours